Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bhop
Hello everybody, I have an announcement.

I am sorry for bhop scripting on TTT. @Ahh Potatoes I am sorry for offending you with my obvious bhop scripts. 

Give me admin now ty
what a big boy, admiting to his very obvious scripts that are 100% real
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
banned for tbaiting cya on the forums kiddo
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
I Witnnessed MAKEOUTHILL bhopping +1 on Admin Rank
Time 4 ban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
uses blatant bhop scripts, but who really cares, this community is run by a owner who doesn't exist to my knowledge and is run with no direction.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(12-18-2019, 12:21 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Hello everybody, I have an announcement.

I am sorry for bhop scripting on TTT. @Ahh Potatoes I am sorry for offending you with my obvious bhop scripts. 

Give me admin now ty

Grr banned for bhop script haxor banned forever u cant play ttt now >:^(
Cool
LaCEd TuRn OfF yoUR BhoP sCriPt
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-18-2019, 02:34 AM)SNAK Wrote: uses blatant bhop scripts, but who really cares, this community  is run by a owner who doesn't exist  to my knowledge  and is run with no direction.

You do realize this entire thread is a joke right
(12-18-2019, 11:01 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 02:34 AM)SNAK Wrote: uses blatant bhop scripts, but who really cares, this community  is run by a owner who doesn't exist  to my knowledge  and is run with no direction.

You do realize this entire thread is a joke right

I also don't know what Dink has to do with any of this. You're calling someone out for something they don't do without any proof. He's just really good at what he does.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]