Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bhop
nah ma nigga me and laced use bhop macros not scripts and ahk Cool
(12-18-2019, 02:34 AM)SNAK Wrote: uses blatant bhop scripts, but who really cares, this community  is run by a owner who doesn't exist  to my knowledge  and is run with no direction.

ok either you're making a huge ass meme or you are dumb and have absolutely 0 idea how gmod/dinks server works at all.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Ouchie
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-18-2019, 01:42 PM)SNAK Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:01 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 02:34 AM)SNAK Wrote: uses blatant bhop scripts, but who really cares, this community  is run by a owner who doesn't exist  to my knowledge  and is run with no direction.

You do realize this entire thread is a joke right

Obviously your thread is a joke.[/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXO90xn_wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXO90xn_wE

that's the script your using  for your bhop's though. The way you bhop is not possible without it. The real joke is the complete acceptance by staff for you using it.

Edit: Jetpack is still worse then your scripts though. :)

I just saw this after my last post was already posted. It seems my second option was the correct one you have literally 0 idea anything about GMOD/ dinks server AND you know nothing on movement when it comes to games in general. If you realllllyyyyy think @"MAKEOUTHILL"  is cheating please get evidence to support your wildly outlandish/ straight up false claims. Thank you. ~fellow scripting bhopper
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Ok this thread is just going nowhere so I’m just going to lock it. Refer back to my original post as to why. In other news, ahahah funny joke laced xdd