big boi unban
Quote:Denied. You can reapply in a month. I'm going to save the same speech that is given on every one of your appeals. You need to show us you have changed and -1ing every post, especially on multiple accounts, is not a good start. My genuine advice to you is to start with a new Discord unban appeal and test the waters there where I am sure you will have a better chance to prove to us you have changed. Gabe - Nov '19

So just over a month ago this is what you were told when your last appeal was denied. and then a week ago you were denied for the discord unban. Which is below. 

Quote:hm, seems I have forgotten about this, sorry. Your Appeal has been Denied. You may reapply in a month, but I'd probably wait longer than that. We want to hear sincerity towards your wrong doings on servers/discord, not just "what you think you want us to hear." You need to take the hint if you want to be unbanned. We don't want to know why you are sorry for being banned, we want to know what you are sorry for your actions and why you are apologetic, sincere, and deserve another chance after you've had more than the usual person does. Also, put some effort into your appeals. You need to show us that too.

I'd recommend interacting on forums once and a while in a civil manner and when you genuinely think you are ready this time and have actual progress to show instead of appeals month after month. Gabe - Dec '19

So why are you just going in a constant circle of unban requests? You have not done what Gabe has asked. Therefore posting another appeal a week later for a different ban is going to have no different outcome. Show everyone over TIME that you deserve to be unbanned do not just keep putting these in hoping for a different outcome without the effort.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Just wait 6 months to let things chill and apply for a discord unban man. Then you might have a chance.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Sorry if I may sound rude, but haphazardly spamming unban requests until the admins magically decide to unban you doesn't work, has never worked, and will never work until this server is begging on its knees for players. Every thread I've seen of you asking for an unban is like you taking an old book report you did and turning it in every month, changing the answers every time so no one is suspicious. That doesn't work here.

Unban requests are taken seriously. You don't get unbanned just because of the fact that you posted one. The way you actually write the appeal is what is looked at by admins to make the decision on whether or not you should be let back in. Appealing an unban is a legitimate request for forgiveness from the people that saw you go into the wrong, and should be treated as a legitimate request. Posting an appeal a mere 12 days after the previous shows that you don't take this very seriously.

Now this is not to say that you don't ever have a shot at being unbanned. The chances of you being unbanned is directly proportional to the amount of effort you put into the appeal you write to get unbanned, and how seriously you take it. If you wait a period of time to mature up, come back, and figure up a true, genuine appeal to the ban, I have no doubt in my mind that the ban will be lifted. Everyone has a shot at coming back to this community, with myself being a pretty good example, and I think you can do if you go about it correctly.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Take some time enjoy your Christmas holiday and go exploring in a different country chief.

there is more to life then making Unban request and you will get every chance to do so.

this server isnt gonna run away and If I was in your shoes I would take a few months off and when the time is right Your always welcome to reapply for an Unban.

in my eyes I dont feel like your quite ready atm, but never say never like Justin bieber said.  

for now -1 On unban unless you change from here on out. 

Your a great player its just some stupid mistakes and there is always things to improve on.  Strive on
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Again, going to save the speech and not repeat myself. You should memorize what I’ve said over and over again. It seems you aren’t understanding the message or just being ignorant. So I shouldn’t be doing this but I will. Your appeal will be denied and you cannot appeal for another 6 months. I want your New Years resolution to be trying to actually solve these issues. If your appeal is denied on the next attempt in 6 months then you will unfortunately not be allowed to make another after that. I hope you try to work on these things going into the next year.