Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bye, for now >:(
Whelp, looks like the time has come. I will be leaving the community and may be coming back in the future, but I honestly am kind of bored and I feel like some staff (not saying any names) can't use common sense while handling a report and that's why I get mad, because the person is not slayed for something they should have been slain for. I feel like I've been here long enough and am going to another community to make new friends and play TTT. I've been here since Tyler, the Masturbater was co-owner, which is quite a long time but it's my time to go, Bye.

I know this was short but I don't have much to say.

Bye, @Dakota , @Soup , @Christian , @"Dinkleberg >:(" , @DaKody , @Scoovie , @Foxka , @Helen , @Everyjaun (I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble) , @Sugam @jimbo (stinky boy) @Lycan (ᵈᵃʳᵏᶦᵉ) @"Polar Bear"

If I didn't put you on the list it's probably because I forgot. Sorry.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
:( You’re probably the only person I still know back from the really old server, it’s a shame to see you go, again. Happy and safe travels DJ May the best be with you
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Byeeeee DJ, hopefully you come back here and there. Enjoyed having you on the server!
Safe travels DJ. Come back and visit if you like :)
Take care man. Safe travels to you.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Have fun my dude, I hope you end up happier on your new adventures.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow, I'm gonna miss you DJ. Its been fun, but everyone follows their own path. You just chose a different one. Hope you have fun with your next community, just be sure to visit sometime!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I haven't had the pleasure of playing with you but best of luck man
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Hope you find a new den soon. I be waiting to RDM Play with you again.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
NOOOOOO. I'll miss you :(