Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant find server on any accounts
I've been trying to log on and the server doesnt pop up, so I went to some other dinkleberg server, did !hop then tried to log in then it kept saying retrying. I also tried to direct connect with console and the same thing happens. Is that some sort of ip ban or am I doing something wrong, this did not happen yesterday and it kinda sucks that I got banned without it telling me
Hi if you were trying to connect to prop hunt you were permabanned for hacking via ban request here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ee-hacking
However this ban request was from April 19th so you wouldnt be able to connect.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
oof

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-17-2019, 08:41 PM)Avi Wrote: Hi if you were trying to connect to prop hunt you were permabanned for hacking via ban request here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ee-hacking
However this ban request was from April 19th so you wouldnt be able to connect.

In that case 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I know this account got banned but its a good looking account thats why I logged in with this one, but I'm talkin about other accounts where it's not banned on the server, like how it was with the other accounts I used which worked fine but then today I cant even view the server

fuck trying to get unbanned lmao I just wanna figure out why other accounts cant see the server
(06-17-2019, 09:02 PM)this games free!!! Wrote: I know this account got banned but its a good looking account thats why I logged in with this one, but I'm talkin about other accounts where it's not banned on the server, like how it was with the other accounts I used which worked fine but then today I cant even view the server

fuck trying to get unbanned lmao I just wanna figure out why other accounts cant see the server

wait so you're admitting to attempting to ban evade 

[Image: 6e8734dfe00c1b1d-2048x1024.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-17-2019, 09:02 PM)this games free!!! Wrote: I know this account got banned but its a good looking account thats why I logged in with this one, but I'm talkin about other accounts where it's not banned on the server, like how it was with the other accounts I used which worked fine but then today I cant even view the server

big brain
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Plot twist
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I am amazed by the boldness and/or stupidity that has come from this thread.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Wow uh. What a power move
[Image: b_560x95.png]