Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
.ceebeast
Offender's Name: ceebeast

Offender's SteamID: Steam_0:1:33903708

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: "Fake banned" me and kicked me during the round for calling "false KOS"... when I was a traitor. .ceebeast doesn't seem to know the rules and ruined the T round

When They Did It: 12:50AM EST Jan. 18th 2020

Potential Witnesses: Honk Honk

Proof:
 [Image: 3NCM03U.jpg]
[Image: aBc7iss.jpg]

Other:

Server actually emptied out soon after ceebeast started ruining people's fun
interesting @".ceebeast"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Now THIS is irony..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Now THIS is pod racing.

From the looks of it, cee boy did a bad fucky wucky. Gotta still see what his defense is. The irony is indeed amazing. Bad boy jumped the gun. This is still one side of the story though. Need to see everything before making a judgement.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
voteban does nothing besides kick iiirc but im sure they'd love answers by now @".ceebeast"
Yikes, you made this look bad, nice.

In my defense, @Young Buckaroo was continuously calling out @thunderwalrusinnthebar and myself as traitor seconds into the round causing us to be RDM'd at first. After that, @Young Buckaroo would randomly shoot at me or RDM me, additionally on my T round (The screenshot of me damaging him was after he shot at me first, hence why Candidclock427 killed Young Buckaroo first and not killing me. This is also taking place on a map after the fact where Young Buckaroo kept trolling.)

Both myself and thunder asked you to stop multiple times. There were no staff members online in order to deal with you and I wanted you to stop trolling and ruining round after round so I decided to kick you with that message to discourage you from coming back and ruining gameplay for many others.

I admit that I jumped the gun by kicking you in the middle of a round, especially on your T round, but if you look at the picture of the console that was posted, you can see Young Buckaroo calling myself and thunder in chat once again. In this specific instance when you called us out you were a traitor and I was not aware of that, I was just tired of you repeatedly trolling and decided to kick you. I do not think that this is abuse and that my only mistake here was kicking you in the middle of a round when I should have waited for it to end, however I was fed up with your behavior.

I do not see this as abuse, this was more of a situation where you took evidence out of context and did not offer the full story. I should not have kicked you in the middle of a round, and I apologize for ruining your T round, in this specific situation you were justified to call out whoever you wanted, but the many rounds prior caused me to believe you were continuing to troll and cause RDM.

Witnesses that can vouch: @Aethor, @Thicc (Doggo) @thunderwalrusinnthebar , @Wilcoxa @ThatOneGuyRiver or @ThatOneGuyTy

EDIT: After considering your behavior on the server I decided to review your profile, your history, your gametracker, your steam account (friends, name changes, account creation, etc) it leads me to believe that this is an alternate account of a different member of this community and that you knew exactly what you were doing.
@".ceebeast" to avoid clustering you do say you always stream mind putting the video here? also traitors can false kos all they want
(01-18-2020, 11:34 AM).ceebeast Wrote: Yikes, you made this look bad, nice.

In my defense, @Young Buckaroo was continuously calling out @thunderwalrusinnthebar and myself as traitor seconds into the round causing us to be RDM'd at first. After that, @Young Buckaroo would randomly shoot at me or RDM me, additionally on my T round (The screenshot of me damaging him was after he shot at me first, hence why Candidclock427 killed Young Buckaroo first and not killing me.) Both myself and thunder told you to stop multiple times. There were no staff members online in order to deal with you and I wanted you to stop trolling and ruining round after round so I decided to kick you with that message to discourage you from coming back and ruining gameplay for many others.

I admit that I jumped the gun by kicking you in the middle of a round, especially on your T round, but if you look at the picture of the console that was posted, you can see Young Buckaroo calling myself and thunder in chat once again. In this specific instance when you called us out you were a traitor and I was not aware of that, I was just tired of you repeatedly trolling and decided to kick you. I do not think that this is abuse and that my only mistake here was kicking you in the middle of a round when I should have waited for it to end, however I was fed up with your behavior.

I do not see this as abuse, this was more of a situation where you took evidence out of context and did not offer the full story. I should not have kicked you in the middle of a round, and I apologize for ruining your T round, in this specific situation you were justified to call out whoever you wanted, but the many rounds prior caused me to believe you were continuing to troll and cause RDM.

Witnesses that can vouch: @Aethor, @Thicc (Doggo)  @thunderwalrusinnthebar , @Wilcoxa @ThatOneGuyRiver or @ThatOneGuyTy
You never kick in the middle of a round, this also doesn't justify the fact that you tried to fake ban the person. If you had a problem with their trolling you should've pinged staff in discord and told them what was up.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-18-2020, 01:28 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Now THIS is irony..

It's not really ironic considering my post was a blanket call out to a lackluster behavior of staff members who should handle situations better and communicate with players while this situation is taken out of context and was a response of someone with very limited powers attempting to stop trolling in the middle of the night. I fucked up by kicking him in the middle of a round, but...

(01-18-2020, 11:37 AM)Meeemo Wrote: @".ceebeast" to avoid clustering you do say you always stream mind putting the video here? also traitors can false kos all they want

I haven't for the past few weeks, everything is explained in my reply.

(01-18-2020, 11:37 AM)dong Wrote: You never kick in the middle of a round, this also doesn't justify the fact that you tried to fake ban the person. If you had a problem with their trolling you should've pinged staff in discord and told them what was up.

Yes, I should not have kicked him in the middle of the round. I very rarely use discord and at 2am when staff members area not usually online I considered this a much quicker and hassle free solution to the problem.

I'm also moving back to campus very shortly so my replies are going to be delayed and limited.
Voteban should always be a last resort, obviously in a scenario where you try to get Staff on, and none are either available or do not respond back. I don't see anywhere you attempted to do this. And even then, you should of done a 30 minute to an hour ban max. As you're not really supposed to be Banning people as a Donor.

This will most likely end up being just a warning, but you have to remember that there is always a process to be followed. This should also be a learning lesson as well when it comes to using Voteban. People should understand you have it as a Last Resort, but you shouldn't be banning for more than a hour.

The ban probably should be removed as well, unless the Admins deem it as just.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]