Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
.ceebeast
(01-19-2020, 03:13 AM)Young Buckaroo Wrote:
Quote:EDIT: After considering your behavior on the server I decided to review your profile, your history, your gametracker, your steam account (friends, name changes, account creation, etc) it leads me to believe that this is an alternate account of a different member of this community and that you knew exactly what you were doing.

You're attempting to stalk me over a report...? ...in a video game? Like what? That's seriously not normal or healthy behavior. That's shit you call the police about.

Unfortunately you made claims without any proof, so it's word against word. I sure wish a real admin was online while we were playing. Thank you for apologizing for kicking during a round.

Edit: If it's possible to pull up logs, you'll clearly see Thunder and .ceebeast rdming me and trolling me in chat. I've had to start recording. .ceebeast wouldn't be able to pass a successful voteban against me since his accusations are false.

You were trolling before I got on. My first round that night consisted of me following a kos you put out, then being told that I should ignore your kos because you have been false kosing at the start of each round.
The mans was KOSing at the beginning at every round basically, got to the point where I didn't know what a real KOS was and just started ignoring them.
I mean, that's why donors have ulx kick. The only issue is the whole during round deal.

let's just remove ulx voteban and leave that somewhere else tho, that way we can avoid these... 'situations'

aaaaaand since there's no definite proof, I would have to believe the person I see regularly on the forums and in the server rather than a rando
who knows I might just be biased
(01-21-2020, 12:43 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: I mean, that's why donors have ulx kick. The only issue is the whole during round deal.

let's just remove ulx voteban and leave that somewhere else tho, that way we can avoid these... 'situations'

aaaaaand since there's no definite proof, I would have to believe the person I see regularly on the forums and in the server rather than a rando
who knows I might just be biased

I admitted in my first reply to this post that I should not have kicked him in the middle of the round, but excluding that fact I think that I handled the situation relatively well. The witnesses I tagged earlier vouched for what happened. Young Buckaroo took everything out of context, making it seem like he was doing nothing wrong and I was purposefully abusing my power.

#FREE.CEE
Seemed like the proper procedure to me up until the point where you kicked him during the round (asking for staff, etc.)

This probably will result in a warning on both sides due to the misleading of information, and the premature kick in the middle of the round.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Will be handled for both