Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closest you've ever been to dying?
*warning* this thread talks about death, if you are uncomfortable with that please don't read this*

death is a weird ass thing so i wanna hear about some of your experiences c: yes im posting this at 3:24 am.

also please remember that if you or someone you know is dealing with depression or having suicidal thoughts, it's important to reach out. you are loved and needed.

once i was about 2 seconds from downing, i was at a pool and my brother pushed my head underwater. things started to fade and i started to think "goodbye" but then he let go and yeah.

also once a bullet came through the window of a classroom i was in. ripperoni.

[Image: stock-photo-scary-death-hold-a-watch-in-...843971.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/
Well, this happened last week: [Image: KeDstGp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Besides that, back in may 2015, since I'm in Oklahoma, I was running to a hospital from its parking lot, trying to get shelter from a tornado near by, and a speed limit sign flew past me at 120 mph, which would've killed me.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-11-2018, 08:53 AM)reed1103 Wrote: Well, this happened last week: [Image: KeDstGp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Besides that, back in may 2015, since I'm in Oklahoma, I was running to a hospital from its parking lot, trying to get shelter from a tornado near by, and a speed limit sign flew past me at 120 mph, which would've killed me.

Hate to shitpost but did the sign at least get a speeding ticket?  ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-11-2018, 11:45 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:53 AM)reed1103 Wrote: Well, this happened last week: [Image: KeDstGp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Hate to shitpost but did the sign at least get a speeding ticket?  ;)

It said 45 mph, so yeah
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I for one have also drowned in a swimming pool. Another thing that happened was a car slid across the highway inches in front of me in the rain, my dad was driving. It would have been a pileup if my dad didn't touch the brakes exactly at the right time.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I really don't think this thread is a good idea.
(07-11-2018, 12:37 PM)Christian Wrote: I really don't think this thread is a good idea.

Why? You dont need to share if you dont want to

I've been close to drowning pretty much in the same way that I didn't know how to swim and I fell in the deep end of the pool at my cousins house.

I've also been deathly I'll at the hospital when I was younger, around 11 I think, where my kidneys bad an infection of some sort and the pain was unbearable. 

Nothing else other than some major accidents I guess, I've been shot in the foot once and had many deep cuts n bruises but nothing that was like "oh I'm gonna die".
(07-11-2018, 12:47 PM)Foxka Wrote: Why? You dont need to share if you dont want to

I've been close to drowning pretty much in the same way that I didn't know how to swim and I fell in the deep end of the pool at my cousins house.

I've also been deathly I'll at the hospital when I was younger, around 11 I think, where my kidneys bad an infection of some sort and the pain was unbearable. 

Nothing else other than some major accidents I guess, I've been shot in the foot once and had many deep cuts n bruises but nothing that was like "oh I'm gonna die".

This thread has nothing to do with me, but I don't think it's something that needs to be public within the forums. There are some people here that have alot of issues including with depression, and this is just a thread I believe that could backfire. I'd hope no one would ever think about suicide, and that they would reach out for help / talk to someone if they ever have thoughts. This thread just gives me bad energy vibes, and I feel as if it's not something that needs to be publicized here on the forums.
Not sure if this counts but a few years ago my family and I were traveling through Mexico. At one point we were on the road all alone until a car drove behind us with a siren going off. They stop us and the driver and the passenger lower the window on their right. The driver had a handgun and the passenger an assault rifle. They asked for us dollars as they saw the license plate was from NC. We gave them the amount they wanted in pesos and they left us alone after. They only threatened to leave us stranded but I was afraid we were gonna die.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I’ll share since my instances aren’t anything especially bad like suicide and I don’t suffer from depression or anything like that.

On my 17th birthday, I headed into downtown Laredo to celebrate with some friends. Anyways, we were out having fun pretty late and eventually decided to head home around 11 PM. We all separated and went to our cars. As I was walking back to mine, I was attacked and robbed. Dumbass me tried to put up a fight and I got stabbed in the arm. Luckily it was just a flesh wound. If I had kept protesting though, I guess it could have gone down differently. Anyways, I was out $65 cash, had to replace my debit card and driver’s license, and squirted blood all over my car. I also have a nasty scar on my arm now that looks pretty gross when i wear short sleeves.

Another instance was when I swerved my car to avoid a deer. I was driving down highway 165 at about 10 PM when it happened. I had turned off my brights because someone was on the other side of the road and I didn’t want to blind them. When I flipped them back on a deer was standing there in the middle of my lane. I quickly swerved into the other lane to avoid him. I ended up on the opposite lanes shoulder with gravel kicked up all over. Car was fine, deer was fine, and I was fine. Scared the snot out of me though and I’ll be avoiding that road after 7 from now on.