Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d(♡_♡)b
Hello. 
I am a Murder/TTT player, though it's been a minute since I've blessed TTT with my presence.  If I'm bored with TTT/Murder I jump over to PH sometimes too. 
I am not very good at any game mode but enjoy playing regardless. 

A little about me, I travel quite a bit for my job so I'll disappear here and there. Due to COVID-19 my travelling for work has been halted, so I purchased a little laptop to play some games once more. A few months back my old computer decided it was done working properly. It's buried in the back yard with a small headstone that reads "Here lies the all the chips of the past. Dear motherboard, you will be missed." This is of course a joke, though it would've been funny. 

If you're on murder, I'll probably see you. 

Toodles ;)
Welcome to da forums 

Hop u hav a Awe sum dae
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey i buried my first pc, i wouldn't put it past anyone. Enjoy the forums
Welcome to the forums
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome to the Forums !!
Welcome Punisher! Great villian to have in our community! Mwahahaha!

Anyways, Welcome to the forums! Hopefully we can play PH sometimes even tho you only play Murder and TTT.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-06-2020, 01:05 AM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: Welcome Punisher! Great villian to have in our community! Mwahahaha!

Anyways, Welcome to the forums! Hopefully we can play PH sometimes even tho you only play Murder and TTT.

The Punisher is a vigilante not a villain  ;)

I may see some of you on PH here and there. Murder isn't well populated when I'm on most days.  Angel
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing you in game  :D
(04-05-2020, 03:35 PM)The Punisher Wrote: I am not very good at any game mode but enjoy playing regardless. 

This is a whole ass mood. You seem like a fun person to hang with, I might have to pop over to Murder just because of that.

Come to PH!!

Also welcome to the forums. :D