Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daegenislegit
Admitting to slaying for something previously doesn't mean its wrong. If anything, it supports him. Also, you dont have any proof, even of him saying that. You need more than just half a page of POTENTIAL witnesses
I love the fact that the person who got the slay for this says he doesn't really care about the slay and just wants clarification of the the situation/rule. But someone else who nothing happened to makes an abuse thread despite what the person slain wanted. But abuse thread does not show logs to back up statement whatsoever, nor is original poster willing to get any to back up what is said.

Also, to further clarify (something I never thought was needed) this section "Proof:" is meant for hard evidence. The police don't punish someone for wrong doing without first providing a court with hard evidence, pictures, videos, dna left at crime scene, etc.

I get this isn't as serious but it is the same concept. If the police just arrested someone without evidence they wouldnt really be very trustworthy and they could arrest whoever they want for any reason. That's why they make them wear body cams and have cams in their cars. To ensure they follow the procedures provided for them.

Without hard evidence, those of higher ruling who ensure we enforce the rules correctly can not justify reprimanding somrone for a situation, nor can they be sure the person even misunderstands the rule and requires clarification.

We have deathscenes, damage logs, and shot logs available to all at the end of each round to ensure you are able to have hard evidence to back up claims of abuse. if you don't follow the procedures then nothing can really be done.
this isnt going anywhere and has already been answered in here and somewhere else

no hard proof(screenshot/video) = no action

next time instead of copy pasting the entire server as witnesses perhaps only put people that could've actually the whole thing

also you shouldn't report on someone else's behalf, especially if they already made another thread addressing it for further clarification

But, if you do have any hard proof... then message me or another admin