Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dead
Sadly it seems deathrun is.... dead.

So I propose we change it to another gamemode or just get rid of it.

That's about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Or we work on populating it
(08-02-2017, 02:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: Or we work on populating it

what do you think we've been doing mister fox man

it was decently popular the first month but that was mostly because people from TTT would get on in groups so really we didn't have many new players
[Image: giphy.gif]
C I N E M A

One of my favorite gamemodes
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I said it once and I'll say it again: Sandbox.
There are enough sandbox servers out there, really only viable option would be a second ttt server since i see that a lot of he times during peak hours there are people that want to go on but the server is full.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(08-05-2017, 09:42 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: There are enough sandbox servers out there, really only viable option would be a second ttt server since i see that a lot of he times during peak hours there are people that want to go on but the server is full.

I disagree. Even if the server is full, there are only a few people waiting to get in since people often disconnect after a while. So, the second server would have around 6-7 people max if the 1st server is full, and 0 people once the first server isn't as full.

I'd recommend a murder (gimped ttt), cinema, or breach server.
[Image: source.gif]
Zombie survival for the winnnnnnnn
Of all the shitty disorganized obnoxious communities i've played that fucking game on
I can say whole heartedly it'd be a whole different ball game with this community.
Blockades would be fucking beautiful
Zeds attacks would be timed and planned

Granted I may be hugely biased here.
I bought g-mod specifically to play that game mode.
Only to find over time the servers that currently host that mode cater and pander to literally the shittiest types of humans in gaming.
So of course I have wet dreams about my favorite community being on my favorite game mode

How ever that's only if we're replacing it.
Personally, I feel the problem should be addressed by giving incentive for players to jump onto games they don't frequent.
Maybe x and x game time on this other server is the only way to get this accessory on that server
Or reaching regular on a server gives you double xp on all the other servers for 5 hours

Just some kind of enticement to lure people out of their comfort zones (i.e. TTT)
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
A problem that I've always had with deathrun is that as soon as someone that knows how to properly bunny hop gets on, anyone who doesn't pretty much becomes obsolete with games ending before people moving normally get halfway through. As someone who doesn't (know how to) bunny hop, it feels kinda pointless to play deathrun because of that. But that's just my opinion.

As for replacing the server, maybe put up a poll to see what other gamemodes the people active in the community would be interested in playing/if they would be interested at all? I do seem to recall a vanilla TTT server keeps getting mentioned every once in a while though.
(08-05-2017, 01:02 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: A problem that I've always had with deathrun is that as soon as someone that knows how to properly bunny hop gets on, anyone who doesn't pretty much becomes obsolete with games ending before people moving normally get halfway through. As someone who doesn't (know how to) bunny hop, it feels kinda pointless to play deathrun because of that. But that's just my opinion.

As for replacing the server, maybe put up a poll to see what other gamemodes the people active in the community would be interested in playing/if they would be interested at all? I do seem to recall a vanilla TTT server keeps getting mentioned every once in a while though.

I always thought you just smashed your space bar over and over and prayed you hit the right frame, to B hop. 
(Also there's servers for practicing B-hops ;P!)

How ever. I see where not even getting to play would be a bit boring. Frankly i've logged off TTT for days after one of those maps where every round some one just turns over and 1 deags you at 0:00 
Doesn't happen often. But the times it has; I can feel the plight here.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms