Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Balteeen abusing powers
Offender's Name: Mr.Salteeeeeen

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:47907402)

Offender's Rank: donor

What They Did: Alright so first off the videos I will be providing some videos I was using to catch some trollers and ghosters. In the video, I will provide timestamps of mr.balteeen abusing his powers. I first started gagging the players that were trolling and then he started interfering with me and ungagging them then I muted him and unmuted himself. This did not help one bit that a donor was abusing powers and he did it about three times of abuse I even told him not too and even got kicked for it. It got so bad that I had to ban him for 1 hour so I could continue to proceed with the trollers/ghosters. If I would've left him he would have kept ungagging and unmuted himself and the trollers. May I add on that not only was he abusing powers but feeding the trolls as well many times. And throughout the whole video, he is arguing and won't stop.

Other: the trollers and ghosters were taken care of :)

When They Did It: march/03/2020 

Potential Witnesses: barton,pixie,augment,alora,slash,nevo

Proof: https://youtu.be/5w2_BA84st8
  1.  2:26 started arguing with me and instigating
  2. 6:37 ungagged a player that was trolling
  3. 7:42 attempts to unmute himself doesn't even know the proper command
  4. 9:29 got kicked for attempting to unmute himself like said doesn't know how to use the commands
  5. 23:06 tells Alora she cant switch teams because its against the rules when it was just staff balance. Obviously doesn't know the rules

Second video https://youtu.be/i8eIfQ6z1pE
  1. 04:46 starts mic spamming and feeding trolls
  2. 6:06 starts feeding the trolls
  3. 6:29 feeding trolls once again
  4. 8:31 ungagged everyone which if I was handling stuff and he untagged everyone that could've been really bad if more than 3 people were gagged
  5. 9:10 I had to ban him for one hour because he kept interfering while I was staffing and was making it hard for me to keep things under control
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I was on server during this and also warned him about using his donor powers and directed him to the guidelines.

[Image: salteen_1.jpg]
[Image: salteen.jpg]
[Image: salt_relay.png]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I was on server for a good amount of this and what I saw was not okay. He fed the trolls to do more and then “messed with Andre” while he was trying to moderate. Just cause you are a donor doesn’t mean you are above the rules.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
From looking at the videos, he was hardcore abusing. I +1 a "demotion" to supporter role (if ph has it, if not, then user). He was warned multiple times and ignored all the warnings and continued.
+1 for demote to supporter absolutely not acceptable
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-03-2020, 07:22 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: From looking at the videos, he was hardcore abusing. I +1 a "demotion" to supporter role (if ph has it, if not, then user). He was warned multiple times and ignored all the warnings and continued.

supporter is indeed a thing on ph and i agree +1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Have been witness to this too and while I hate to agree, should definitely be considered. Was ungagging/uniting himself after Andre had placed him under for legit reasons, and doing the same to other players who were serving a gag.

Advised him against this, and to check MOTD. He then continued to wind up other players and encourage them to wind up Andre more which generally didn't help.

Maybe not a full demotion immediately, he seems like he might be a pretty responsive guy to some advice, but definitely needs a warning.
I know I’ve had the conversation before about using donor powers with him. It was a much more minor issue, he kicked someone who was being gagged for the round before a kick was warranted and while I was on. Spoke to him briefly, and that was the end of it no big deal. Apparently tho it didn’t stick if he had a command fight with you.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...F667BB26E/

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This matter is closed. The person has been spoken to despite their best efforts and have received a double strike for their actions.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army