Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daeganislegit Abuse
(03-01-2020, 07:25 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote: Mate, watch daeg'd videoes and you'll see I have no friends on the server, as he needed to make sure multiple times apparently.

alright i was told you were guys were confirmed to be separate parties, but theres still evidence of you joining in on the trolling, so theres still not much of a difference regarding the main reason you were karmabanned.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-01-2020, 07:33 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 07:25 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote: Mate, watch daeg'd videoes and you'll see I have no friends on the server, as he needed to make sure multiple times apparently.

alright so you guys arent friends, but theres still evidence of you joining in on the trolling, so theres still not much of a difference regarding the main reason you were karmabanned.

This is gonna said like another troll, but I hope y'all realize how big your simp energy is right now. I did/said very little compared to those guys, who attacked race/gender... and I'm facing the punishment xD
(03-01-2020, 07:46 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:

alright so you guys arent friends, but theres still evidence of you joining in on the trolling, so theres still not much of a difference regarding the main reason you were karmabanned.

This is gonna said like another troll, but I hope y'all realize how big your simp energy is right now. I did/said very little compared to those guys, who attacked race/gender... and I'm facing the punishment xD
They are probs going to get banned too.
Imagine calling the people you're trying to have unban you simps.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-01-2020, 07:51 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 07:46 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:

They are probs going to get banned too.

Good, they deserve it from what I've seen. I just don't see how I was thrown into the mix of racist/sexists. I said simp a couple times and said I should replace daeg as t-mod. Doesn't seem too harsh to me. Maybe if I was warned, I'd know the server's limits! (food for thought)

(03-01-2020, 07:52 PM)Battons Wrote: Imagine calling the people you're trying to have unban you simps.

I mean they can't admit they falsely associated me with that group of guys. They can't admit I don't deserve an hour ban before any warn/kick. I've been a staff member on multiple servers throughout the years and none of them have been this ridiculous.
(03-01-2020, 07:55 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 07:52 PM)Battons Wrote: Imagine calling the people you're trying to have unban you simps.

I mean they can't admit they falsely associated me with that group of guys. They can't admit I don't deserve an hour ban before any warn/kick. I've been a staff member on multiple servers throughout the years and none of them have been this ridiculous.

Once you started joining in on the trolling you automatically become associated with these people. 

Do you deserve a perma? probably not. But that's not Daegans fault.

No abuse here, lock thread plz
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I get that it sucks, but like, its an hour man. Please try not to get into a heated argument with them or they actually will ban you. Just present the facts respectfully and people will be more inclined to listen.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Instigating trolling, racism, etc is still punishable. Daegan was one person dealing with several trolls all at once. Consider the karmaban a punishment and I'd suggest toning down on any further trolling. After reviewing the evidence presented in the ban request I conclude that this is not abuse. Thread closed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]