Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
discord
I need to verify myself before I message on the Dink discord ?? and Im to young to have a phone rip - Is there a loop hole or is that a lost cause

I think i understand why u guys have it - mainly to stop people from avoiding dicord bans. I might be wrong - can tell me other wise
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
Well, since my main Discord account got deleted I had to use my alternative account. And the problem is well, I didn't have an alternative email and my phone number was in my main account. Luckily, if you're a Donor (which you are), you can direct message any administrator and ask for a Donor rank to bypass the verify security. Just be sure to contact a administrator from what game mode you play on.
The problem here is that I got my Donor rank on forums ages ago and in game it hasnt arrived for almost 3 months - Im way to fuss on it and hopefully what you say I can still get into discord with this rank - if not Ill just play on another server.

@"Nuru" 

@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" 

Any chance I can get into discord if possible - If Im gonna start playing and want to apply for staff in the future , I need discord pretty please
In-game doesn't technically matter as long you have a Donor rank. Perhaps they can unchecked the verify security for awhile and then recheck it. Or another way is putting your Discord ID here and they'll see what to do. If you're fairly new to Discord, your Discord ID is under the username text when clicking the setting icon below-left.
Dakody#3855
1)What a coincidence upon names. Very unfortunate same name to have.

-alternately-

2)If you're gonna impersonate someone at least make it someone who is relevant.

now i return back to obscurity.
(06-08-2019, 01:19 PM)DaKody (2) Wrote: 1)What a coincidence upon names. Very unfortunate same name to have.

-alternately-

2)If you're gonna impersonate someone at least make it someone who is relevant.

now i return back to obscurity.

first off never said I was impersonate ??? Ok goodbye need a staff not someone that shit post on something I need - is it against the rules to have same name - its not like i claimed it - I see someone with the name as owner dinkleberg and does he get shit for it........
Garret I'm kinda off point here, but why do you keep changing your name and deleting your old threads?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
its like a bad copy of the good one uhhhhhh stop

Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
just wanted a discord link thats all