Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dong in ugly green
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 571 hours

When First Joined: April 09, 2014. Actively started playing in February of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays anytime after 4pm EST, weekends all day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Up until my resignation I was staff for nearly a year, and made it to the rank of Test Mod. I have previous experience that I can apply to now if I were to get the rank. As Trusted I would make more ban requests, slay people, and ultimately make the TTT server a fun environment to play on for newbies and regular players. I'd also have access to gag, mute, and kick, but I've had that as a Donor, so it would just apply to people who are micspamming, spamming, etc.

Why you want to help the community: Like I said previously, I was staff for almost a year. This place has always been sort of a home to me, even though I've left a few times. Nonetheless the love I have is still there. I just want to see the server continue to grow and hopefully do well, I want to be part of that contribution again. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): i asked nuru to ban me after i quit

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: Through two dumbos named Gabe and Summer

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I only resigned once, stop the meme. I also have that tiny gap in this month due to classes starting back up
+1 dong is a good guy, obv has understanding of the server and rules. GL Dong
[Image: J6yUs0g]
With the constant flow of garbage from the TTT section of the Discord, you're the guy I can get down with. +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I'm gonna put a +.5. You seem like you would be a good staff member, but I'd need to see you on more to make it a +1
(01-26-2020, 01:18 PM)Django ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote: I'm gonna put a +.5. You seem like you would be a good staff member, but I'd need to see you on more to make it a +1

the focal point of me re-applying was my previous staff experience on here. the only time I haven't been on was whenever my classes started back up and I just had to adjust to the new schedule since its semi-packed. I have been on with you multiple times, so what in your eyes can I improve on?
(01-26-2020, 01:27 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 01:18 PM)Django ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote: I'm gonna put a +.5. You seem like you would be a good staff member, but I'd need to see you on more to make it a +1

the focal point of me re-applying was my previous staff experience on here. the only time I haven't been on was whenever my classes started back up and I just had to adjust to the new schedule since its semi-packed. I have been on with you multiple times, so what in your eyes can I improve on?

Changing this to a +1 buddy. I thought you we're someone else so my bad. GG'S to you and Good luck On Your Journey

-Django
I respect Dong and believe he would be a great addition to the staff team. I mean, come on, he already has experience and has been making ban requests. Never had an issue with him. +1
+1

Dong was good staff, he's good for it. Let the man get shit green.
cunt +1 me too
+1 hot af and has already proven to be great staff.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I haven't played with you recently, but I do want to mention that in the past, you were one of the better parts of staff. He was fair, and accurate, and willing to learn and that's something much needed right now for TTT.