escalated/freedom unban
funny thing about that second clip is that it's impossible use an auto strafer / bhop script and bhop sideways like that because....they're made for you to go forward...lol.

(12-23-2019, 02:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Just putting this out here: purposefully going on a server with an alt to record and “tryhard” then getting banned and getting mad about it is like kicking the wolf and being upset it bit you. You knew what was going to happen. It’s a relatively young staff team for a game this old. You have better things to do than play kick the staff, pick up a coding language or something.
Anyways +1 for unban of the bhop scout main. Looks like he loses momentum in all the right places.

well its funny for me and makes good video content, i know 3 coding languages fluently and have been reverse engineering games since i was 12 years old but i do this when i want a quick laugh and get bored because gmod is one of the worse games in existence. theres no a better ego boost in the god damn world than getting a false ban baby! also like i said im only asking for an unban so maybe i can touch the server on my main and not get mutli-account banned
This ban is a joke. +1, unban this man.
+1 for unban doesn't look like scripts
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Howdy, I was one of the many people who pushed for your ban. It looks like you'll be getting an unban, so I'd like to apologize for not knowing what a legit bunny hopper looks like. You were moving and grooving around the map. I even said that your movement was "insane." Maybe in the future all players who are accused are bunny hopping should have the evidence shown to MiniMe and Laced, to ensure that only the scum are banned.

Anyway, like Matt said, joining with an alt and trying to get video content because you baited someone on GMod into banning you is, frankly, pathetic (that's me paraphrasing). I'm sure your "Baiting some idiot staff members on GMod with an alt [GONE WRONG!]" video is going to do very well, hopefully this post makes it in. No one cares, well I shouldn't speak on behalf of everyone, I don't care that you know three programming languages. I do too, and I assume some other people on the server do too. I don't care about your "ego boost" when you get falsely banned; it's kind of lame to be honest. Play the game and enjoy the game. I don't see why you had to join on an alt account in the first place, but I am known to be pretty dense.

Hope to see your main account, and your alt account, on the server soon.
(12-23-2019, 08:06 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Howdy, I was one of the many people who pushed for your ban. It looks like you'll be getting an unban, so I'd like to apologize for not knowing what a legit bunny hopper looks like. You were moving and grooving around the map. I even said that your movement was "insane." Maybe in the future all players who are accused are bunny hopping should have the evidence shown to MiniMe and Laced, to ensure that only the scum are banned.

Anyway, like Matt said, joining with an alt and trying to get video content because you baited someone on GMod into banning you is, frankly, pathetic (that's me paraphrasing). I'm sure your "Baiting some idiot staff members on GMod with an alt [GONE WRONG!]" video is going to do very well, hopefully this post makes it in. No one cares, well I shouldn't speak on behalf of everyone, I don't care that you know three programming languages. I do too, and I assume some other people on the server do too. I don't care about your "ego boost" when you get falsely banned; it's kind of lame to be honest. Play the game and enjoy the game. I don't see why you had to join on an alt account in the first place, but I am known to be pretty dense.

Hope to see your main account, and your alt account, on the server soon.

why did so many people like this you just called me lame in the most articulate way 3 times in a row i hate this god damn server

"Play the game and enjoy the game"

this is how i play and enjoy the game its the only way i can achieve an erection since my accident so its kinda fucked up that you'd attack me and call me lame i'd expected more support and kind words from somebody named "EpicGuy"
To be unbanned