Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foxka abuse of power
Offender's Name:  Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did:  Banned for me no reason, or reason being so dumb that it makes no sense. (from discord)

When They Did It:  6/24 at 8:40pm

Potential Witnesses:  Colleen and queef

Other:  I assume I was banned for posting a link to foxka’s twitch channel. 
1.    I was given no warning for this and no initial punishment. It was an instant permaban.
2.    I posted a link to a public twitch channel that has been posted publicly BY foxka to the very same discord channel
https://puu.sh/ALoGN/864cba6f1b.png
@Foxka
former admin2
Is anyone going to respond to this @Foxka .
This is the 2nd staff abuse report on Foxka in the month. This doesn't look good for you my dude.

(06-24-2018, 08:01 PM)Mallakk Wrote: Offender's Name:  Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did:  Banned for me no reason, or reason being so dumb that it makes no sense. (from discord)

When They Did It:  6/24 at 8:40pm

Potential Witnesses:  Colleen and queef

Other:  I assume I was banned for posting a link to foxka’s twitch channel. 
1.    I was given no warning for this and no initial punishment. It was an instant permaban.
2.    I posted a link to a public twitch channel that has been posted publicly BY foxka to the very same discord channel
https://puu.sh/ALoGN/864cba6f1b.png

@"Ethel" @queef commando
(06-26-2018, 09:02 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: This is the 2nd staff abuse report on Foxka in the month. This doesn't look good for you my dude.

Why are you so edgy? I think I had three in a week. What one person thinks is abuse may be the right course of action. Let’s wait until Foxka replies until we cast stones.
(06-26-2018, 09:09 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 09:02 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: This is the 2nd staff abuse report on Foxka in the month. This doesn't look good for you my dude.

Why are you so edgy? I think I had three in a week. What one person thinks is abuse may be the right course of action. Let’s wait until Foxka replies until we cast stones.

Looking at it's face value, it doesn't look good for someone if a report is made on them. There's literally no getting around it? What's edgy about making a simple observation? Stop making rash assumptions
(06-26-2018, 09:46 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

Looking at it's value, it doesn't look good for someone if a report is made on them. There's literally no getting around it? What's edgy about making a simple observation? Stop making rash assumptions

Correlation isn't causation. Causation isn't correlation.
(06-26-2018, 09:46 PM)GExiledShadows Wrote:

Looking at it's value, it doesn't look good for someone if a report is made on them. There's literally no getting around it? What's edgy about making a simple observation? Stop making rash assumptions
I’m not making a rash assumption. In fact, I haven’t assumed anything. I explicitly told you that you’re being edgy. I’ll look at its value. Just because someone has an abuse report against them doesn’t mean they’re in the wrong. Does it look bad? Sure. Will it end up with disciplinary actions taken against them? Only time, and their response, will tell. Again I say: don’t cast stones until Foxka has responded. This is an abuse thread. I’m not commenting again unless I need to or an opportunity presents itself...
I don't care about the number of reports; I care that @Foxka is ignoring this one.
(06-26-2018, 09:58 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 09:46 PM)GExiledShadows Wrote:

I’m not making a rash assumption. In fact, I haven’t assumed anything. I explicitly told you that you’re being edgy. I’ll look at its value. Just because someone has an abuse report against them doesn’t mean they’re in the wrong. Does it look bad? Sure. Will it end up with disciplinary actions taken against them? Only time, and their response, will tell. Again I say: don’t cast stones until Foxka has responded. This is an abuse thread. I’m not commenting again unless I need to or an opportunity presents itself...
You're assuming that I'm being edgy. I'm not. End of story.