Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foxka abuse of power
(06-27-2018, 02:06 AM)queef commando Wrote: I think nopleez's ban makes more sense as he made a meme out of foxka's face which is obvious harassment, insulting him, trying to stir shit, etc. But from what I understand mallakk just posted a twitch link?

you are the one who made a meme out of my face do i think u were trying to harass me and start shit? No its a fucking joke.

What it comes down to is 

1. me nor nopleez truely doxed foxka he did that himself

2. this isnt a case of me and nopleez harassing him its a case of the 3 of us not getting along with each other, all 3 of us throwing shit at each other, and that foxka is just as much as fault as we are. Not that neither party has done no wrong, but since foxka has won the popularity contest he can do what he wants. Nopleez for weeks refused to go in the dinklebergs discord because of the harassment he receives from the admins and other people.

3. the extent of what nopleez did was take a photo from a photo from his twitch and put a thinking emoji in the bottom left. What i did was post a video from his twitch take a screen cap and say, "posting the video itself in no way would warrant a ban or even a deletion of the post. and if all i did what take a screen cap of that video how is that doxing?".

This is nopleez and foxka fighting and i tried to show how fucking ridiculous his ban was and then foxka just bans me.
I’d like to point out the fact that the official reason he was banned for (doxxing) has been refuted, as all information was already publically available, by @Foxka himself no less.

The ban appears to be a hasty patch to quickly eradicate all real world information about himself from the discord, which is NOT what admin/staff powers are for.

Meme/harassment is out of line, but merely linking your stream with your face on it (that you posted @Foxka) breaks no rules, and if anything, is helpful as it gets you more views.

There is clearly no fault on @Mallakk s end based on the context provided by both parties.

Let’s leave the bickering about nopleez for a different thread, for this one @Mallakk should be unbanned right away. This was clearly a use of staff power for personal use.

EDIT: Tried to google search it myself just to verify, literally just type “foxka twitch” and you see his name, facecam, and social media. 

This isn’t even remotely doxxing, you’ve doxxed yourself a while ago. This is clear cut admin abuse of powers.

Proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/Cw3552t  (Search proof)
https://m.twitch.tv/foxkatv/profile (stream proof)

TL;DR : @Foxka used admin powers for personal use and banned someone for reposting information that he himself had made publically available. This is different than nopleez, stop talking about it, Unban @Mallakk , serious deliberation need to be made regarding these actions.

EDIT: Looks like he hid/removed the videos from the channel as of 1:24 EST.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

@Mallakk I unbanned you day this was posted.

@Foxka stop turning into fucking Rippe

You have a public Twitch. You post your face on that public Twitch. You link that Twitch to your public steam profile where your full name is. You don't want your face out there? Don't put it out there.

You doxxed yourself, fool.

Admins need to put the reigns on Foxka.
(06-27-2018, 06:34 AM)EveryJuan Wrote: @Foxka stop turning into fucking Rippe
@Everyjuan 
But what if I want another limited-edition crate series that drops “0 points”? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only this time, the only drop will be a text hat pre-set to his twitch url
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-27-2018, 06:34 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: @Mallakk I unbanned you day this was posted.
I know and rejoined last night and scoovie rebanned me within 2 minutes before i said a single word.
Just saw that. God damnit. @Mallakk i unbanned you again.
@"Dinkleberg >:(" can you please unfuck this situation. I'm not going to sit here and fight with your admins for this bs reasoning.