Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foxka constantly targeting me
foxka has been constantly targeting me in discord and ttt. recently he has admitted that he has a problem with me for making death threats against his animals(which was using a spongebob meme, i didn't expect to be constantly harassed for months by this kid). i'm regularly getting moved, kicked, muted in both discord and game even while afk or just having normal conversations with people who asked me to be there. he says its because i'm loud and annoying but i have always left a channel if someone asked. i get asked regularly why i don't get on discord or ttt like i used to and it's because i was getting targeted by an unknown admin who now through his own admittance is foxka. i dont want any bad blood because when he's doing his job he's ok at it
(09-28-2017, 11:37 PM)MrProto Wrote: foxka has been constantly targeting me in discord and ttt. recently he has admitted that he has a problem with me for making death threats against his animals(which was using a spongebob meme, i didn't expect to be constantly harassed for months by this kid). i'm regularly getting moved, kicked, muted in both discord and game even while afk or just having normal conversations with people who asked me to be there. he says its because i'm loud and annoying but i have always left a channel if someone asked. i get asked regularly why i don't get on discord or ttt like i used to and it's because i was getting targeted by an unknown admin who now through his own admittance is foxka. i dont want any bad blood because when he's doing his job he's ok at it

Why are you making baseless claims? All i did was kick you in discord ONCE
I don't even have the ability to move people either, stop being an idiot.
(09-29-2017, 12:02 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:37 PM)MrProto Wrote: foxka has been constantly targeting me in discord and ttt. recently he has admitted that he has a problem with me for making death threats against his animals(which was using a spongebob meme, i didn't expect to be constantly harassed for months by this kid). i'm regularly getting moved, kicked, muted in both discord and game even while afk or just having normal conversations with people who asked me to be there. he says its because i'm loud and annoying but i have always left a channel if someone asked. i get asked regularly why i don't get on discord or ttt like i used to and it's because i was getting targeted by an unknown admin who now through his own admittance is foxka. i dont want any bad blood because when he's doing his job he's ok at it

would you please try to have an intelligent rebuttal at least instead of the usual constant disrespect. i cant join a channel or post in discord without a (shut up, fuck you proto, go away no one likes you, etc.) from you and harassment over one tasteless joke a long time ago

i can't know for sure who is doing what but i can confirm you personally going after me and giving me the harshest punishment for anything you're allowed to do without warning
We need some proof bud.
I kind of agree with this except that it's not really abuse. I think he uses his powers correctly. That being said, it would be nice if foxka could be less of a dick sometimes. Usually he cool but he has his moments
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
If your other post gave you the reason why you were kicked.

Then why are you making another one?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I am just going to say...
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...hp?tid=138
Is it that hard to follow a simple format?

Also, if you're AFKing on TTT; foxka has his rights to kick you. We don't allow time farming or afk farming. Usually, they'll like announce in csay "AFK/Time farmers in spectator or in-game will be kicked next round"; something along those lines. But if you're AFKing on discord VC; if the server has a AFK channel; it automatically moves you or kick you out of the channel if you're AFK for a certain amount of time. So on this part, foxka is not in fault at all. But if you were kick for other reasons; as foxka stated; he only did it once; it is possible other staff members may have kicked you instead; it doesn't mean it's all foxka; he isn't the only person that can kick people.

You need hardcore evidence when making reports.

If I see any -rep for my comment because you can't simply acknowledge my personal opinions; then have a fun day with your immaturity.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Oh yeah i've had to kick you several times for afk on multiple occasions. Don't dig your grave tooo far bud, playing the victim card with literally no proof to back you up only wastes our time and your time.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-29-2017, 12:08 AM)MrProto Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 12:02 AM)Foxka Wrote:

would you please try to have an intelligent rebuttal at least instead of the usual constant disrespect. i cant join a channel or post in discord without a (shut up, fuck you proto, go away no one likes you, etc.) from you and harassment over one tasteless joke a long time ago

i can't know for sure who is doing what but i can confirm you personally going after me and giving me the harshest punishment for anything you're allowed to do without warning
I don't need a rebuttal to inform you that you're wrong, "intelligent" or not. I don't personally go after you, i don't play with you, i don't vc with you either. so how can I be doing any of this "targeting" you are talking about? You may be thinking of Scoovie who tells literally everyone to shut up when they join. And once again, since you seemed to miss the point, i cannot move you because i don't have the powers to do so in discord. And yes, when you are afk in TTT you get kicked. I kick everyone who is afk, its what you're supposed to do to prevent time farming. Again, I ask that you stop making baseless claims and acting like the world is out to get you. Because it seems like it's only yourself. 

And if you didn't want any bad blood you already lost your chance when you make death threats to my pets, troll discord constantly, and are generally disruptive.
This isn't going anywhere anymore, and you didn't follow the format.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]