Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend got called out for "ghosting"
mono said my friend was ghosting when he tried to pick up a chair and it didnt move made us swap to same team when we wanna play against each other. no proof just someone wanted to complain i guess. needs to know what ghosting is because if you cant pick a prop up its a player duh. Heart Heart Heart Heart
Follow the Format 
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I would suggest when reporting staff that you get evidence to back up your claims.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Are you really speaking about the chair part in Island House and nothing else? I have videos of your friend (who is named Slayer9998). You two were in fact ghosting previous map (which I do have videos on). And what Fish stated, you need solid evidence. I will show you the video if any means necessary.

Edit:
Well, since you only made this "abuse" thread just to get me demoted despite the fact you have no evidence to support your claim, I'll sent the two videos I had with your friend (time stamp in the description).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5gP3oJ3AE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MuVSmSKZwI
Please follow the format when submitting a abuse thread. Or this post will not be taken into consideration. Unless it’s in proper format
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
This staff/donor abuse report is lackluster at best. You have been online since the incident occurred, but you appeared to just post this thread and immediately left.

After analyzing the lack of evidence that you provided and watching the evidence that Mono provided I have reached a decision. I can see from Mono's perspective why he could see you and your friend were ghosting. The particular instance you are talking about was included in the videos along with other items. Definitely looks like ghosting to me.

Mono handled this situation correctly. This thread is closed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army