Lonely Ghost
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
minute something
Reason for ban:
Promoting hacks
Reason for Mods to unban you:
i did one of my binds that say "come get your fresh gmod hacks at supreme-gmod.com/gucci/gmod-hacks/aimbot+wallhacks". I mean come on why would you think thats real
popping in from TTT land, advertising hacks is something that the staff over here take very seriously, and i have no reason to believe it's any different on PH.

also, @"MinuteMonarch" might be who you're looking for in regards to who banned you.
(08-27-2018, 05:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: popping in from TTT land, advertising hacks is something that the staff over here take very seriously, and i have no reason to believe it's any different on PH.

also, @"MinuteMonarch" might be who you're looking for in regards to who banned you.

yes but the hacks arent real as you go to the sight it will say something like this Sorry, the website _________________ cannot be found. and yes thats the person who bannned me. I mean come on advertising hacks would include a real site or name not one i made up as a joke
Doesn't matter if the link was real or not, promotion of hacks fake or real is not allowed
(08-27-2018, 06:07 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Doesn't matter if the link was real or not, promotion of hacks fake or real is not allowed

I wasnt promoting them i was making a joke of where to get fresh ones. I have done it before with mods on and they didnt care at all. promoting defintion is support or actively encourage. and i wasnt doing that i just said get fresh hacks here which led to nothing and you could tell it was a fake site plus looking at the rules i see nothing saying promoting hacks is against the rules
Again it doesnt not matter if it was meant as a joke, you posted a link saying get your gmod hacks here, that is not allowed.
(08-27-2018, 06:24 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Again it doesnt not matter if it was meant as a joke, you posted a link saying get your gmod hacks here, that is not allowed.

the link was clearly fake if you thought it was real you would have to ride a shorter bus. Where in the PH rules does it sate promoting hacks is against the rules?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-rule

Rule #17 No Advertising

Also, what you did could fall under trolling as well and it's promoting hacks which aren't allowed. Regardless of the link being fake, you still violated a rule and promoted the idea of using hacks.
(08-27-2018, 06:37 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-rule

Rule #17 No Advertising

it also says linking mine wasnt a link and if you count it as one its hardly a link
(08-27-2018, 06:40 PM)Lonely Ghost Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 06:37 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-rule

Rule #17 No Advertising

it also says linking mine wasnt a link and if you count it as one its hardly a link

I stand by the temporary ban. Gives you time to ponder what you did. 

Next time, don't put fake links or real links and you won't have any issues. 

May the props ever be in your favor