Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hacking ????
(Steam Name: (saddness4all)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:0:455668233)

Who banned you: Dakota

Reason for ban: hacking? :(

Reason for Mods to unban you: I'm not hacking

(Optional) Extra details:) yeah I don't hack smh one of your pieces of evidence was that i know about how injectors and Lua scripts work I had a friend who owned a RP server that had his shit stolen by scripthook (a script that can be injected that steals servers and the proper pathway for the folders.) so i helped him research stuff (injetors .dill and lua) to try to stop people from ripping his shit. Plus if you research cake it doesn't have the best rep and is considered garbage. Now his pt 1 evidence is nothing I'm just walking around talking with the guys doing little nicky impressions, pt 2 I thought i knocked the newspaper off with bottle but when I saw i didn't, I realize it was a prop and killed him, pt3 yeah I was fucking around I gave up and was shooting i think the only dead hunter on the team and a teammate and was gonna "jihad" as a joke since its prophunt and according to your illegal spots list he was in an illegal spot why was he not told to move? (ph_gas_stationrc7: Under the broken cars, in the garbage bags)  pt 4 you can see him fall as a bottle, pt 5 people like to hide under cars why would you not check them?, I use to play a double jump server so I'm use to looking in spots like the red containers where its fairly common to hide if you were somewhat decent at jumping, lastly that merlin kid was pull up bars partially out the map how would anyone with eyes miss that? (Before Voss got on he and Chris were sussing me on cheating in vc and public text chat because I killed chris as wrench on the second floor near the elevator as a wrench. So my apologies for being annoyed with him.) pt 6 two tables... again I have eyes...

p.s. before I was banned one of your donors kicked me because he saw the ban request up
I'll let you off the hook just this once, if more comes up against you with more hella sus things your gone