Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hanging bodies
would it be possible for the addon  that lets traitors hang bodies to be replaced with one that lets anyone hang bodies? I feel it would be a bit more fun that way
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
10/10 would enjoy hanging bodies more. No idea how to change that ability, tho I’m sure someone knows offhand

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Fairly easy fix, it's a setting that's included with TTT. ttt_ragdoll_pinning_innocents 1
It's just a server config setting. I don't remember the name, but it's something like ttt_ragdoll_pinning that needs to be set to 1 to allow innocent pinning.

Not many servers offer this, and it's going to be an adjustment for new players as they are probably used to it being a traitor only function.
(10-17-2019, 03:33 PM)Mike Phat Hawk Wrote: It's just a server config setting. I don't remember the name, but it's something like ttt_ragdoll_pinning that needs to be set to 1 to allow innocent pinning.

Not many servers offer this, and it's going to be an adjustment for new players as they are probably used to it being a traitor only function.

I agree, it would be an adjustment, but I feel like it would also be a fun and tactically-useful feature, allowing bodies to be constrained for later use and/or preventing T bodies from being moved to somewhere they can be revived.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
also it means t't can collect their kills in a corpse locker without being called out instantly for having fun
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]