Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Temple Spawn
Okay, I don't feel like making one of those stupid long forums but can we PLEASE fix or change the spawn point of the map?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Fix what?

The drop down into the main area certainly isn't broken. It's not hard to just hold S and slow yourself down so you don't take damage while going down the "slides."

edit: Also, the whole purpose is to kill AFKs to prevent the rounds from lasting forever due to an AFK T.
Just get down the hole as quickly as you can. If you die on the way down, just carefully go down again. Once most people use it, it's not deadly anymore. Just don't just all the way down to your death like a retard. Use that jump pack.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I honestly like it because it helps stop round delays by killing afks if they were traitors and for the slide just hold s and dont hold w and use the jetpack
(03-30-2020, 09:09 AM)Meeemo Wrote: I honestly like it because it helps stop round delays by killing afks if they were traitors and for the slide just hold s and dont hold w and use the jetpack

Weren't you the person complaining about this? Lol. No offense but I primarily made this if it was you. Someone stated it and I'd thought it'd be nice bring up. Any who, ok thanks for your guys opinions.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-30-2020, 10:08 AM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 09:09 AM)Meeemo Wrote: I honestly like it because it helps stop round delays by killing afks if they were traitors and for the slide just hold s and dont hold w and use the jetpack

Weren't you the person complaining about this? Lol. No offense but I primarily made this if it was you. Someone stated it and I'd thought it'd be nice bring up. Any who, ok thanks for your guys opinions.

i dont remember complaining about it lol i was saying fuck you to whoever goomba stomped me every round