Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here we go
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 15281

When First Joined: july 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): in summer useally 12:00pm-3:00am eastern time zone when school hits i play 4:00pm-8:00pm 

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: trusted 

Current Rank: regular 

What can you do to help the community:  i could help people just joining learn the game and help those in need i just want to help people 

Why you want to help the community: the community is a fun place for everyone they gave me so much i want to give back what they gave me 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted--5369

How did you find us?:  yet again i loved fairy odd parents so i wanted to try it out 

Other:  if this doesn't get accepted i understand i haven't been mature this month so i'm just trying if doesn't work i will try again next year 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Did you just delete your satff app because of -1's??? Dumb af

Anyway Im gonna go with a -1. You haven't shown that you are mature enough to staff. You have just recently stopped shitposting and I think you need to take more time to grow up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
ur last app wasnt even a month ago
(09-30-2018, 04:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: ur last app wasnt even a month ago

i noticed traitor told me to keep it up anyways i was going to delete sorry
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I apologize however, I believe you should strive for better and try not to receive the tag "Shitpost" attempt to be more active on the forums and game. I wish you better luck don't lose hope because of people just keep on going and strive for better. Better luck next time buddy. Also, take your time on applying I believe it hasn't even been a month.
You've improved, but it hasn't been that long since your last app and I still don't think you have the maturity or overall knowledge of the rules quite yet to handle staff. So, -1 for me still, but keep on improving, give it a little while, and revisit it is probably the best approach.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
sure you want that responsability plus that can annoy on your game experiencie, like instiead of focusing on the game you will have to focus on reports and other things
(09-30-2018, 11:03 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: sure you want that responsability plus that can annoy on your game experiencie, like instiead of focusing on the game you will have to focus on reports and other things

OK, this is completely off topic, but if you're using any reputable web browser @"Ferret Leusz", like Google Chrome, there should be an auto correct to make you aware of misspellings like "instiead" or "experiencie". Also, "annoy" doesn't work well in this context; something like "harm" would work far better.

- Grammar Nazi

However, if I'm going to post here, I might as well put in my two cents pertaining to the thread content: while I do think you could do well as a staff member, if given the chance and proper guidance, just keep filling out those ban requests, and after a month, assuming this application gets denied because it has violated the one month waiting period, I believe you would have a good chance at receiving trusted status.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

I don't come on often since I'm on vacation but I want to also point out that you called me out on being too strict. You were spam posting and making random useless topics, and when I corrected you, you said something about telling me to fuck off. It's not the exact words, but you did tell me to stop typing something along the lines. I did requested you to be active on forums but you have yet understood what it means by being active. All in all, it seem you only want power. Oh? Just posting a few reports and you think you're good already? I also want to point out how your application is a joke. Your attitude on the server is different from the attitude you claim to have.

I won't vote just yet so I'll give some examples to see whether and how you will handle the situation.

Bob came onto the server. He had experience playing TTT, but was pretending to be a new player. He asked about the motd and weapons whether it's traitor or not. Would you help this person despite him knowing what it is?

Candy and Randy started flirting on the server constantly using the microphone or even chat box. They wouldn't stop. Would this considered as mic spam? Would you do anything in this scenario?

Key killed Tom for damaging him with prop for 5hp. Francis killed Key for killing Tom because Tom was proven. Julie killed Francis because Key was also proven. So, Tom reported Key, key reported Francis, and Francis reported Julie. And they all did not forgive, how will you handle this situation?

A girl comes onto the server, and starts moaning and giggling like a thot. She accidentally kills someone because she didn't know how to play. She does it again even after reading the rules, and continue to say "hehe, sorry. My hand slipped~". What will you do in those situations?

I will vote after this but if it gets locked before then... Oh Wells.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(10-01-2018, 12:09 AM)Trombowen Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 11:03 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: sure you want that responsability plus that can annoy on your game experiencie, like instiead of focusing on the game you will have to focus on reports and other things

OK, this is completely off topic, but if you're using any reputable web browser @"Ferret Leusz", like Google Chrome, there should be an auto correct to make you aware of misspellings like "instiead" or "experiencie". Also, "annoy" doesn't work well in this context; something like "harm" would work far better.

- Grammar Nazi

However, if I'm going to post here, I might as well put in my two cents pertaining to the thread content: while I do think you could do well as a staff member, if given the chance and proper guidance, just keep filling out those ban requests, and after a month, assuming this application gets denied because it has violated the one month waiting period, I believe you would have a good chance at receiving trusted status.

off topic, can you stop being pick at me before i call harassament on you :P its getting annoying . pls