Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys <3
Hello my name is Andre, Im 19 and I want to introduce myself to everybody because I am gonna be being a-lot more active on these servers than i used to be because i'm not in high school anymore. I have a ton of free time since i'm in college now. I love playin on the prop hunt server y'all have its so much fun and I like the rules because theres no trolling etc... Its a fair game because of the rules set and I love it you don't find most of those kind of servers out there. I can tell a-lot that y'all care about this server because of how well it is and what y'all have done with it. I wanted to introduce myself to the community so if y'all see me playing on a server add me so maybe we can play more games in the future. Unfortunately though I do have a mac so I cant get all the games but the ones I can get I would love to play with y'all. Y'all are awesome thank you and I will see all of you in game and on here!  Heart
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Why hello there ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Welcome to the forums!

ttt is better tho
haha welcome fellow PHer xDDD
Welcome.
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome!
Welcome buddy!

Welcome and congratulations on graduating