Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hm
Discord Name: Laced Xanax

Discord ID: Laced Xanax#8211

Who Banned You: collective admin decision

Reason For Ban: Toxicity/Harassment

Length of Ban: "Indefinite"

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been back for over a month, and haven't caused problems on any of the servers or the forums. In all honesty, I want to interact with the people I care about without having to go to 15 other Discord servers in order to talk to them. 

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): Yeah and Yeah[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Addressing-Toxicity-in-the-Community][/url]

Other: It's not worth my time contesting the ban itself, which is why this post isn't as long as my original unban request.
This is probably biased, as I do consider myself a friend of laced's, but +1 on a discord unban. He hasn't done anything bad since his server unban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 also for his forum moderation too, I’m not a fan of how long that’s been going on

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah I'm all for Laced being unbanned across the board. 

He may have been toxic on occasion in the past, but I don't think he's a bad guy. 
Probably unprofessional for me to put my two cents here first before anywhere else, but.

As others have stated you've been well behaved, and shown you've changed back to who you were before you were lost in the mess of things.
You have shown positive character change, and have caused zero issues on TTT server. If he's unbanned from server i think it's more than fair to unban him on forums from being moderated, and discord. It's been long enough, and he has come to terms he was toxic here and there, and that's what the point of all the bans were for.

Not to keep them away forever.

Anyways that's the dead admin's piece.
+1 while he doesn't help staff this man has never caused any problems in the server
+1 he's a good bean let him come back and i agree with matt anout his forums moderation
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
Honestly, if he's not been an issue on server for a month, then why not? All it would take a is a reban. He's learned from his past mistakes and has done his best to avoid doing them so.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 for unban on discord, this man has too many opinions

Just kidding, he honestly should have been unbanned everywhere if he was gonna be unbanned at all ya feel me
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
BUMP