how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man
this just in : mr potato re-banned my false ban after completely ignoring me entirely ingame, nice

(10-27-2019, 07:16 PM)spooky dink alt man with 3 bans Wrote: this just in : mr potato re-banned my false ban after completely ignoring me entirely ingame, nice

all i wanted to do was pop some heads and say hi to hani and now i gotta wait a week to get unbanned, its an evil world we live in
I deleted one of the posts made here and ask that we keep the conversation civil without insulting one another.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(10-27-2019, 07:20 PM)Avi Wrote: I deleted one of the posts made here and ask that we keep the conversation civil without insulting one another.

yeah that was kinda out of line my bad lol

(10-27-2019, 07:20 PM)Avi Wrote: I deleted one of the posts made here and ask that we keep the conversation civil without insulting one another.

if anyone wants to know what the deleted post says, i basically said after my previous unban request i talked privately to gabe about not using any advantage on dink at all (it was known that i used a custom client), i livestreammed my first ban and recorded my second, the third i didnt, and i didnt think mr potato would ban me considering he commented on my old unban request

to anyone that thinks im lying >>pms here<<
(10-27-2019, 06:55 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlis...mit=Search 

Found via searching the steamid shown on gbans for your account in google :P

(10-27-2019, 06:57 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php...mit=Search

And lets not forget these 2 from GFL. Hacks can be turned off. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that.

man you're so fucking smart its unreal

I also have been banned on 6 other servers for hacking u better ban me also, this also proves nothing because you should be banning people with evidence on our server not going off what other shit servers are doing.

+1 videos literally show nothing.

you'd think after banning this guy for hacking twice already without good evidence each time they would just watch you and stockpile evidence but instead, they ban you again with two clips that show nothing lmao.

"Who the fuck plays with motion blur" - Ordel, Harshi, and Poonda

"But motion blur tho? Cant tell if its a hard flex or he's just brain dead for using it ツ" - Poonda
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(10-27-2019, 08:20 PM)Fozzy Wrote: man you're so fucking smart its unreal

I also have been banned on 6 other servers for hacking u better ban me also, this also proves nothing because you should be banning people with evidence on our server not going off what other shit servers are doing.

you'd think after banning this guy for hacking twice already without good evidence each time they would just watch you and stockpile evidence but instead, they ban you again with two clips that show nothing lmao.

"But motion blur tho? Cant tell if its a hard flex or he's just brain dead for using it ツ" - Poonda

Never said he should be banned off that. But ok.
Taking into account everything from the last like three bans. My vote is a +1 IMO the evidence is weak honestly just feel like the dude probably plays alot of competitive fps since he constantly aims around head level.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-27-2019, 08:46 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

then what was the point in bringing it up speedrunner?
As for the aimbot detection ban: orange man has said that he has a program the works with gmod, but is not malicious. This could have been seen by an anticheat as a malicious hacking program. As for the hacking ban: Mod shows up to see a dude wiping out the server due to skill. Mod bans because they think that them being good is them hacking (sound familiar?). I say +1 on full unban and I hope that he doesn't get banned again for this.
(10-27-2019, 09:54 PM)spooky dink alt man with 3 bans Wrote:

History and character. If someone is getting banned on multiple servers for something it makes us more mindful and weary to watch said person on this server possibly doing the same thing they got banned for on other servers.

And the chances that said player is still hacking while on this server is higher. Especially if banned relatively recently

That is why I brought them up. Not saying that's why you should be banned. I'm simply showing some perspective into the mind of at least myself.
(10-27-2019, 10:40 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 09:54 PM)spooky dink alt man with 3 bans Wrote:

History and character. If someone is getting banned on multiple servers for something it makes us more mindful and weary to watch said person on this server possibly doing the same thing they got banned for on other servers.

And the chances that said player is still hacking while on this server is higher. Especially if banned relatively recently

That is why I brought them up. Not saying that's why you should be banned. I'm simply showing some perspective into the mind of at least myself.

if you would have taken the maybe 10 minutes to look at my 3 other unban request you would have known about all those bans already and not have brought them up for "History and character". you say i shouldnt be banned for being banned on other servers yet then say that it's highly probable that im cheating because i'm banned on other servers.
i havent played on this account or been banned on other servers for about 1-2 months, so i dont know what you mean by "recently". using other server bans is a retarded way to try and force the ban because you know the evidence provided is weak. fozzy is banned on 2 servers i've been staff on for hacking, aeth0r has been banned on other servers for hacking, gmod staff members are typically not good at the game and anyone that gets more than 5 headshots with a 1 tap gun is seen automatically as a cheater, maybe if you didnt speedrun mod you would understand that ban reports should be focused on the evidence presented instead of searching my steam id and posting "SEE LOOL HE'S BANNED LOOOOOOOL SEEE GUISE LOOK XDDDDD". once again, please dont comment on this thread anymore if you are going to repeat the same stupid argument. educate yourself