how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man
+1 for unban

Not only do I agree with your statement, the one directly above my reply here, but I also find it painfully hilarious. Not all bans from other servers are accurate or justified with evidence. I know several individuals that are banned from other popular servers for “hacking” while they don’t use any clients. The evidence presented for this ban doesn’t necessarily prove that you were hacking whatsoever. You’ve been banned too many times for others’ misguidance. As well as plenty of players know the server still has a shitreig even though Juan and Dink have worked pretty hard to fix it as much as possible. 
Good luck on your unban and I hope to see you unbanned.
A note for the folk who think google is 100% accurate, check again. c:
Oh and as for ignoring players within server, that’s actually quite rude.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Anyways we’re going to pretend we’re all civil being here
If the proof presented doesn’t hold up, then boom.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I think there should be more due diligence when it comes to staff perma banning instead of just watching 2 rounds of gameplay and then saying that’s enough evidence. This is a perfect example of not researching the background and going off pressure from the rest of the server. Mistakes happen but to constantly ban this guy for the same things that have been disproven is fucked up. My +1 still stands for the unban.
Burrito with a post that isn't a shitpost.. must be someone different on his account.

We all know hit detection on gmod isn't the greatest, and flicks are a thing as well. Those videos show nothing suspicious, its an "outside code" or whatever the fuck it was called, that he won't disclose to people.

So whatever. +0, I dont give a fuck if he's banned or not :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Keep the comments on track. Don't need any unnecessary side comments in an unban request.
+1 To me seems legit after all the spectator thing could be weird but i would say that the when he got banned from lycan it seemed pretty sus.
+1 for unban I’m not seeing enough here. I’m not seeing a snapping movement during the shot, just looks like spec isn’t syncing right.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-28-2019, 07:01 PM)[test]Ginger Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 07:16 PM)spooky dink alt man with 3 bans Wrote: this just in : mr potato re-banned my false ban after completely ignoring me entirely ingame, nice

(10-27-2019, 07:16 PM)spooky dink alt man with 3 bans Wrote: this just in : mr potato re-banned my false ban after completely ignoring me entirely ingame, nice

all i wanted to do was pop some heads and say hi to hani and now i gotta wait a week to get unbanned, its an evil world we live in

Why not just play legit? If you need to cheat on a game you just shouldn't be on it.

No offense, but did you read the rest of the post at all? Or any of his previous unban requests? He's not cheating.
also cool that after posting his initial dogshit evidence, mr potato is 100% silent and doesnt even attempt to explain the ban, good job dude
I thought it was self explanatory. So even with full knowledge of the servers shitreg and with full knowledge spectating is not always synced, I have never seen anyone’s crosshair so far off a player when killing them.

[Image: dT5cGtC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

That’s the exact frame of the video I took when you took the shot. Again I do understand Garry’s Mod is a very basic game and aspects of it such as spectating is poorly put together. But even with knowing that, I still have never seen a crosshair so far off.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]