how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man
I say we unban this man cause staff are bad at seeing the difference between good at the game and actual cheaters cause they only play TTT and never real fps games
merry christmas xbox
There's a lot of grey area with this whole situation. 
I agree that these shots are suspicious, I don't think that it's enough to warrant a ban for said player.

That being said, I feel your attitude towards the situation could use some improvement as well. 
Yes, I can understand that you're frustrated with the situation but getting hot headed helps no situation. 
Merely food for thought. 

+1 for unban due to insufficient evidence. 

May your Traitorous days be fun and chipper 
(10-29-2019, 08:46 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
There's a lot of grey area with this whole situation. 
I agree that these shots are suspicious, I don't think that it's enough to warrant a ban for said player.

That being said, I feel your attitude towards the situation could use some improvement as well. 
Yes, I can understand that you're frustrated with the situation but getting hot headed helps no situation. 
Merely food for thought. 

+1 for unban due to insufficient evidence. 

May your Traitorous days be fun and chipper 

my attitude to the situation doesn’t need to change, I’ve been false banned twice for hacking and each time I have to wait a week to get unbanned because 1 staff member gets horrible evidence and gets pressured by the server. Like Fozzy said, it would be common sense to just realize after the first time that “oh maybe he’s not hacking” but it looks like not everyone feels the same way

(10-29-2019, 07:33 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I thought it was self explanatory. So even with full knowledge of the servers shitreg and with full knowledge spectating is not always synced, I have never seen anyone’s crosshair so far off a player when killing them.

[Image: dT5cGtC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

That’s the exact frame of the video I took when you took the shot. Again I do understand Garry’s Mod is a very basic game and aspects of it such as spectating is poorly put together. But even with knowing that, I still have never seen a crosshair so far off.

why would you ban someone and then proceed not to defend your ban because “i thought it was self explanatory”. An unban request is suppose to either prove the person is committing the action they are banned for or prove they aren’t.

i would explain interpolation and how tickrates work to you in gmod but it’s already evident that you aren’t very intelligent, literally everyone plays on dink with almost 50+ at all times, 50+ shit addons, your ping also goes into account. literally moat has 30 tick servers and that’s the best they could make it, you know what that means for dink’s? it’s going to be exponentially lower so unless the crosshair is fucking miles away, it doesn’t matter where it’s at. years of watching good players on this server and ive literally seen the same exact crosshair placement. spectating jimbo or nevo would grant you the same result because of how bad the system is in gmod

also, the frame you took of the shot doesn’t matter because I always end up going to the targets head after it looks like I shoot on your screen, you wanna know why? That’s also interpolation.
Those who have a shit attitude tend to wait longer bc the admins wont feel like dealing with it. Or whoever with this new system, same idea.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Nothing odd here, ban should be lifted.

However, Staff need to start being held accountable for mistakes like these. This is the 3rd ban on this player, when it's been clear he is not cheating. That's not to say that all Mods judgement in regards to hacking bans are wrong, but this is happening way too frequently. Perhaps Admins from now on should be sent the evidence for review, and come to a conclusion based off of what is provided. Evidence should ALWAYS be conclusive if you're going to pull the trigger on the ban. And I don't really see anything conclusive here.

I feel there should be a private discussion among-st all the Mods on what to look for when it comes to hackers, anything to prevent unfortunate incidents like these from happening in the future. Just my take at least on this situation, hopefully it isn't taken in a negative way.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You'll be unbanned soon after this is posted due to lack of evidence along with the content of the previous unban requests you've made.
We are considering the amount of time currently banned to be for the toxicity in this thread as we have been monitoring it from the beginning. While I do see your reaction to be valid in this thread, we (TTT Admins) do not condone the attacks that have been said here. 

I'd also like to apologize on the staff teams behalf that this has happened to you three times. I'm currently working with Gabe to prevent situations like this from happening again.

Thank you for your patience.

sorry i couldn't protect u 
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊