Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help
Hani is hacking. I know, this may be a surprise to you but just think how it may effect us all. In a time like this we need to come together and find out the truth. It wasn't so easy finding out these facts about our beloved, bad ass, bad mouthed Staff Member, but that is why I am here. I have come to believe that if I didn't act now then the lies and deceit will continue to plague us until the end. That is why I am here to tell you what is really going on behind the scenes. No, it wasn't obvious, that is why it required me to do the investigating. Actually, if we all took a step back to look at the bigger picture it wouldn't have slipped by us. Yes I know what I am risking here to give you this information but if I didn't then she would eventually get us all. Maybe you guys might remember a man, the man known simply as Butch Hartman. Me too, now what I am about to tell you will finally answer all of your questions. I want you to know now, if you have a heart condition then take caution from here on out. Realistically, it was simple once I knew what I was looking for it became obvious what was happening. The scary part about it is that it could happen to all of us. Delicately I looked over the details and found out the issue had started a long time ago. The proof is in the pretzel, baked with a recipe for disaster. Once it all became clear, I started taking tabs. Now it is time to go even deeper down the rabbit hole. As my good friend Samuel would say, hold onto your butts. Any of us could have let the lies go on forever but not me. I was determined to find out. It took some time, but I infiltrated deep inside the mind of a person set out to destroy us all and everything we enjoy in this world. The truth is, I had invited her to play a game with me. It was one of her favorites so it wasn't hard. The game I am talking about is My Little Pony: Bronies In Paradise. Look it up to find out what is really going on here. Okay now remember Butch Hartman? This is where the details get grim. If I didn't make it clear earlier, then it might be time to ask yourself. What is really going on here? Well that is what I am here to tell you. Believe me, it wasn't easy doing this but I had to put principles before personalities to bring you all justice and of course what we all need now, peace of mind. She might be watching me doing this right now so I think it is time to finally let it out. Actually, since I have made it this far understand that I am lucky. I may not get another chance at this. Don't let her deceive you from here on out. To find out the truth, watch this video. It should explain everything.

The Actual Truth
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
obvious needs banned
smh
hani how could u
i loved u
ok so, tl;dr thank u for ur time
(12-31-2018, 04:49 AM)✩Hani Wrote: ok so, tl;dr thank u for ur time

Here she is now, trying to hide away from what is obviously going to expose her. You cannot avoid this forever.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
[Image: BZuywyh.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
What a lovely shitpost, Hani doesn't deserve this.
Very cool. Thank you for sharing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 

ho-ni needs ban I can support this
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
It was too long for me to read but +1
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
welcome to dinkleberg's ttt 

+1 not enough forum time
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers