Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOOF I Don't Even Work Here...?
Hello I am doing this in the middle of the night because I have nothing else to do. My user be FutaRenamon and I've been a part of This community for about 3 months now. Very grateful for the people here. I've lived the past 7 years only having 1 bestfriend that i spent most of my time talking and gaming with. Unfortunately things happened and she is gone now. After that I struggled to even communicate with people online, but thankfully you have all made it easier for me to try and get to know people again. Ummm.... I also enjoy giving love taps to afks and or friends in TTT. I hope to stay a part of this community till I either find some actual friends on another game or Get Banned for Getting Kale to say lewd stuff. Either way thanks for having me and please try and be good people to one another.
Just tell me if ya need more lewd shit to say chief, anyways, welcome to the forums man!
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-04-2019, 09:05 AM)Kale Wrote: Just tell me if ya need more lewd shit to say chief, anyways, welcome to the forums man!

OwO thanks fams
Welcome to the forums Futa <3
Welcome to the forums and it's always great seeing you on server ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome the the forums!!!
Best queues ever ;)
(11-04-2019, 12:01 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums Futa <3

Thanks fams

(11-04-2019, 12:05 PM)Avi Wrote: Welcome to the forums and it's always great seeing you on server ^^

Thanks I try my best to get as much social activity as possible. Or to be a thorn in stevens side

(11-04-2019, 12:30 PM)Cake Wrote: Welcome the the forums!!!
Best queues ever ;)

I try my best to find the weebiest content
hello yes welcome
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome to the forums, I hope to see you around while playing 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-10-2019, 03:49 PM)SinfulFable Wrote: Welcome to the forums, I hope to see you around while playing 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Thanks Emo Elmo