Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im sorry for what i did :D
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: My Name Jeff

Steam I.D: uncle_g_

Who banned you: la flama i think it was so long ago

Reason for ban: suspected trolling lying um not sure what else they said

Reason for Mods to unban you: its been over a Month with no problems 

i feel as though ive learned my lesson and now we can put it all behind us and i can actually help you guys (short staff) i think uh we can look back on this as a simple misunderstanding and i appoligize deeply if you guys do need staff hey you know where you can find one 
(04-18-2018, 01:42 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: Please use this format while filing an unban request.

i feel as though ive learned my lesson and now we can put it all behind us and i can actually help you guys (short staff) i think uh we can look back on this as a simple misunderstanding and i appoligize deeply if you guys do need staff hey you know where you can find one 

Just so you’re aware, they don’t exactly have a habit of picking up staff from the unban requests
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

"Reason for Mods to unban you: its been over a Month with no problems "
Well, how would there be problems if you were still banned?
(04-18-2018, 05:52 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 01:42 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Just so you’re aware, they don’t exactly have a habit of picking up staff from the unban requests

i was on the road to staff and then there was some big confusion abut people trolling long story short i ended up with all the ban was told i could submit a request to be unbanned later if i didnt keep on an on so a month later here i am lol ready to be an active and helpful member of the server

(04-18-2018, 08:01 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: "Reason for Mods to unban you: its been over a Month with no problems "
Well, how would there be problems if you were still banned?

i guess there wouldnt be but you guys do believe in second chances why else would you have an unban forum lol
This is a joke right?

1. You came on the server trolled very hard
2. I banned you for a week for trolling the server
3. You trolled in the Discord for several hours, leading to much confusion when I was just a few days into being the only staff member.
4. You came on the server with an alternate account
5. I up'ed your ban to permanent
6. You made an alternate account to request an unban on the forums and support "your friend"(confirmed b/c I can see IP addresses on here)
7. You continued to come on the server with alternate accounts.
8. When given Admin powers, I IP banned you permanently.

9. No unban ever.
(04-18-2018, 10:56 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: i was on the road to staff

My name Jeff'S STATS
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Dec 11, 2016 5:00 PM
Player seen on 92 Servers
Player seen on 22 GARRYSMOD Servers
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 25
Minutes Played: 40
Score per Minute: 0.6
Rank on Server: #71279 out of 125929
PLAYER PROFILE
Click here to link this player to your profile.

My Sides

Edit: Link to gametracker, you can't make this shit up
https://www.gametracker.com/player/My%20...145:27015/

EDIT 2: Electric bogaloo
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...+Name+Jeff
This guy made 4 accounts with similar names all under the same IP address. @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" roflcopter
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Yes, the server does believe in second chance but only to those that deserve it. Not people that will come back to probably do the same thing given the things said before by Nicky... or trying to come back just to try to take advantage of the server that’s short on staff and in crisis mode.
(04-18-2018, 11:14 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: This is a joke right?

1. You came on the server trolled very hard
2. I banned you for a week for trolling the server
3. You trolled in the Discord for several hours, leading to much confusion when I was just a few days into being the only staff member.
4. You came on the server with an alternate account
5. I up'ed your ban to permanent
6. You made an alternate account to request an unban on the forums and support "your friend"(confirmed b/c I can see IP addresses on here)
7. You continued to come on the server with alternate accounts.
8. When given Admin powers, I IP banned you permanently.

9. No unban ever.

i never made an alt account on steam idk why you guys keep assuming that and i wasnt trolling the server i was only trying to figure out why i was banned to start with which you can see in my first unban request which was for the 1 week

(04-18-2018, 11:33 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:56 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: i was on the road to staff

My name Jeff'S STATS
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Dec 11, 2016 5:00 PM
Player seen on 92 Servers
Player seen on 22 GARRYSMOD Servers
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 25
Minutes Played: 40
Score per Minute: 0.6
Rank on Server: #71279 out of 125929
PLAYER PROFILE
Click here to link this player to your profile.

My Sides

Edit: Link to gametracker, you can't make this shit up
https://www.gametracker.com/player/My%20...145:27015/

EDIT 2: Electric bogaloo
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...+Name+Jeff
This guy made 4 accounts with similar names all under the same IP address. @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" roflcopter

i had way more than 40 mins on the server i had several hours i only want to help you guys with the short staff casue looking on the discord you guys need more staffand no i didnt make 4 accounts i looked at that link you sent and the only on e there that is mine is My Name Jeff i only have 1 account but with you guys saying i have multiple it makes me think youve banned people who you suspected of being me but i didnt make any alts on steam

(04-18-2018, 11:45 AM)Gabe Wrote: Yes, the server does believe in second chance but only to those that deserve it. Not people that will come back to probably do the same thing given the things said before by Nicky... or trying to come back just to try to take advantage of the server that’s short on staff and in crisis mode.

im not trying to take advantage of anyone or thing i know you guys need help and i know i have to earn your trust but i do honeslty want to help you guys i still belive al this was a momentary lapse in jusgment im not a criminal lol and i hope one day we can put this behind us but that cant happen if you guys dont let me prove to you i only want to help but you guys are short onthe ph and ttt server i can help wit either i prefer ph tho i think it is more fun but i will help with ttt if needed
(04-19-2018, 04:58 AM)NoNameAvailable Wrote: He commented on his alt again xD

im not sure what you mean by that?
@My Name Jeff you do realize that arguing against IP addresses just makes you look foolish? They don’t lie, and it proves you went out of your way beyond normal trolling to piss people off 3 more times with alts. There is no way any reasonable person would ever let you back after something like that, because it proves that you didn’t learn from your mistakes, and that you’ll try to subvert your punishment to further harass players.

And on a petty side note: if you can’t even be bothered to write proper sentences and use proper grammar on your unban request I think that says a bit about either your age/maturity and/or your commitment to this server.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)