Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im sorry for what i did :D
(04-19-2018, 06:24 AM)ReThink Wrote: @My Name Jeff you do realize that arguing against IP addresses just makes you look foolish? They don’t lie, and it proves you went out of your way beyond normal trolling to piss people off 3 more times with alts. There is no way any reasonable person would ever let you back after something like that, because it proves that you didn’t learn from your mistakes, and that you’ll try to subvert your punishment to further harass players.

there is no way those can be mine i swear on mama i didnt make those profiles i take that to my grave those are just 3 profiles that say "my name jeff" in some shape or form, and all of those are for the ttt server i cant even load the ttt server my game crashes i have no ban on the ttt server my ban is on ph. have you even looked at the link. that link is the TTT server

(04-18-2018, 11:33 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:56 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: i was on the road to staff

My name Jeff'S STATS
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Dec 11, 2016 5:00 PM
Player seen on 92 Servers
Player seen on 22 GARRYSMOD Servers
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 25
Minutes Played: 40
Score per Minute: 0.6
Rank on Server: #71279 out of 125929
PLAYER PROFILE
Click here to link this player to your profile.

My Sides

Edit: Link to gametracker, you can't make this shit up
https://www.gametracker.com/player/My%20...145:27015/

EDIT 2: Electric bogaloo
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...+Name+Jeff
This guy made 4 accounts with similar names all under the same IP address. @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" roflcopter

none of that can be me i didnt build my pc until may of 2017 none if that is me and besides ita all TTT i have no bad blood on the ttt server i cant even load into it crashed on me ive never played on the ttt server

(04-19-2018, 06:28 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 06:24 AM)ReThink Wrote: @My Name Jeff you do realize that arguing against IP addresses just makes you look foolish? They don’t lie, and it proves you went out of your way beyond normal trolling to piss people off 3 more times with alts. There is no way any reasonable person would ever let you back after something like that, because it proves that you didn’t learn from your mistakes, and that you’ll try to subvert your punishment to further harass players.

there is no way those can be mine i swear on mama i didnt make those profiles i take that to my grave those are just 3 profiles that say "my name jeff" in some shape or form, and all of those are for the ttt server i cant even load the ttt server my game crashes i have no ban on the ttt server my ban is on ph. have you even looked at the link. that link is the TTT server

(04-18-2018, 11:33 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:56 AM)My Name Jeff Wrote: i was on the road to staff

My name Jeff'S STATS
PLAYER SUMMARY
First Seen: Dec 11, 2016 5:00 PM
Player seen on 92 Servers
Player seen on 22 GARRYSMOD Servers
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 25
Minutes Played: 40
Score per Minute: 0.6
Rank on Server: #71279 out of 125929
PLAYER PROFILE
Click here to link this player to your profile.

My Sides

Edit: Link to gametracker, you can't make this shit up
https://www.gametracker.com/player/My%20...145:27015/

EDIT 2: Electric bogaloo
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...+Name+Jeff
This guy made 4 accounts with similar names all under the same IP address. @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" roflcopter

none of that can be me i didnt build my pc until may of 2017 none if that is me and besides ita all TTT i have no bad blood on the ttt server i cant even load into it crashed on me ive never played on the ttt server
this is my 1 and only steam profile stop spreading lies rethink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@DaKody , @Scoovie or someone can we lock this? It’s a moot point and now he’s just downvote spamming everyone.

Edit: 
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Agreed , I'm gonna +1 ^^^ if he made you lose rep , and he's in the PH Discord Chat , which i think is weird that he can't be muted for just the PH part of the channel but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nicky you can check and see if that link from rethink is legit the account you banned on the ph server is it any of them
-1 I looked in the links it is more of a reliable source than you are jeff. But I feel bad because you are trying to prove your point but nobody believes you, that happens with most unban posts. But you can't argue with the gametracker.
Look, I tried to be as professional as I could for quite some time now. I deserve the right to be unpleasant now. Children, please do not read this. I actually toned it down a bit after writing it.

How fucking stupid do you think I am? I'm a junior in college, not a fucking 9 year old. 

It hasn't been a fucking month with no problems. Not at fucking all. You were banned on March 30th. Guess what you did on March 31st? You got on the server with a fucking alternate account. After that you intermittently popped in to our discord and just today you bothered one of my fellow staff members. Learn how to use a fucking calendar. That's less than 3 weeks of you being gone. 

Suspected trolling? It's not fucking suspected. You did it. That is a fact. You fucking wasted hours of my time and other peoples time in the Discord on March 30th. Then you came back on the fucking server the very next day after being permabanned. Then what did you do? You made an unban request where you got a fucking alternate account to post in your favor. That's textbook fucking trolling. 

You still reference becoming staff? This is the part where I ask how fucking stupid are you? You're a troll that needs to be entirely removed from this community permanently. You will never, ever get staff anywhere in this community. In fact, you would be lucky to not be banned from the rest of the servers we host. I will be asking that you do get banned from them. The only way you'll avoid that is if people disagree or someone forgets to do so. 

You were never on the road to staff. You played for a few hours, trolled, then got banned. 

You keep trying to claim you didn't have an alternate account. You even swear on your own grave that you don't I CAN SEE YOUR FUCKING IP. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-FastUNban
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-My-Name-Jeff

BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE THE SAME IP. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN IP IS? A BUNCH OF NUMBERS. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT ONE UNLESS THEY ARE USING AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT. 

YOU admitted to using an alternate account to get on in the discord. 

You are never getting unbanned. I intend to ban you from the forums and the discord. You are not welcome here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)