Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killer for mod part 2: grandpa for green
Ingame Name: killerZoreo (ChokeMeGrandpaFreeNopleez (Fuck Typing))

Time Played: 988.34 hours (41 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes)

When First Joined: 1/20/19

Availability (EST): Monday - Thursday: 6pm to 10pm  Friday: 6pm to 12pm  Saturday: 3pm to 4am  Sunday: 1pm to 10pm

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Mod gives me a bunch of more helpful commands to make staffing easier and make me as a staff member more helpful. Obviously there are the ban commands, but there are also commands like !tp which allows me to teleport players without having to jump in spec when I’m dead, allowing me to do my job faster. I can also join some more committees.

Why you want to help the community: During my time as Tmod (and Trusted), I have encountered many, many different scenarios and made many mistakes along the way. Both the scenarios and the mistakes have helped me learn what to do and what not to do in certain situations and in general. What I have learned over time is why I want to help. Through my learning, I feel that I have gained the knowledge and experience needed to be Mod. I feel that I am ready for more responsibility. I overall want to help out more than I currently can. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was a retarded guest

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted (Accepted)
Tmod (Accepted)
Mod 1 (Denied)

How did you find us?: !hop from ph after being recommended the game mode by a friend.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yep

Other: 
Cant speak for everyone, but as far as I remember, your a good staff but the main issue last time was the delay you took to take action against any reports.
Another issue was what/why you can do and why. (Just took a quick look at the previous denied req)
I cant actually vote since I need to work on my own weaknesses.

All in all, it seems your WHY seems to have improved as of last time but your WHAT has remained the same (cant really say anything about this though).
I will point out however, that you do react faster now, and have improved since last I saw.

Edit: realized that im already leaning to a +1 so take this instead,
+0.5
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1, same reasons from your previous mod application. I think you are immature & have growing up to do
From what I've seen, you have overall improved as a staff member since your last application. Only criticism I have is one that I have of pretty much every current staff member, and that is learning when to be serious. Although, you haven't been nearly as bad as some others when it comes to this.

+1
(01-20-2020, 11:16 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: From what I've seen, you have overall improved as a staff member since your last application. Only criticism I have is one that I have of pretty much every current staff member, and that is learning when to be serious. Although, you haven't been nearly as bad as some others when it comes to this.

+1

Laced steals my exact thoughts once again. I think he'll do well as mod. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Zoreo, I've watched you grow as a staff member for quite some time now. Who you are now maturity wise from who you were at the start of your staff time have been a total 180, you've gotten a lot better at being serious when time calls for it. And have been an amazing help to me when it's been just us on with a full server and a bunch of trolls who harass me. I believe you would do very well as a mod! +1
(01-20-2020, 10:20 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, same reasons from your previous mod application. I think you are immature & have growing up to do

Stop -1'ing when you're inactive as hell. Join back, play, then you can +1/-1.

Killer, 
Personally, I think you've grown a good bit since your last application's denial. Not only are you one of the active staff but I feel as though you have a great understanding of the rules and you always get stuff done. I'd love to see you in green. I think I'll give you a +1 for now. Take some advice from this thread and you'll be a great mod.
I've only played with you on a few occasions since I've been back so my opinion doesn't mean much but the times I have been on with you, you've always been fun to play with and handled reports well. It did take you a while to handle any of them (if at all) but that's not a reason to deny someone imo. You're respectful to everyone no matter if they're new to the server or not. It's a +1 for me
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
I'm gonna give you a +1 mate. I've seen you on and you've been doing a great job with reports and gagging certain people. You're a good t-mod, and I hope you work the same OR even better as a moderator!
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 whenever I see you online, you're always cleaning house before actually playing then keeping eye out for issues.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3