Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killerzoreo
(08-21-2019, 08:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 06:32 PM).ceebeast Wrote: The communication issue was the only reason I posted on the forum. I'm glad we see eye to eye. I'm hoping killerZoreo amends his behavior.

"In this situation he wasn't enforcing the rules, he was making a biased decision in which he had no merit and didn't respond to anything regarding why the punishment was happening" <-- taken from your original post.

You pointed out several things you found as issues but posted no proof of him being biased, so I'm not really sure why you're saying the communication is the only issue after claiming he's biased against you. Maybe I missed something?

If you look at the screenshots, after I repeatedly asked him why I was getting slain and him ignoring me, I said that I would take this to the forums. I don't think that he was enforcing the rules properly by slaying me, letting the other player off the hook, and ignoring my questions throughout the remainder of the map we played on and into the next map. I didn't say it was a bias against me personally as a player, it was just a bias in regard to "i don't think that's kosable, RDM" rather than "that is not kosable because _____" in addition to punishing one player for inflicting damage and not the other.
(08-21-2019, 11:19 PM).ceebeast Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 08:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 06:32 PM).ceebeast Wrote: The communication issue was the only reason I posted on the forum. I'm glad we see eye to eye. I'm hoping killerZoreo amends his behavior.

"In this situation he wasn't enforcing the rules, he was making a biased decision in which he had no merit and didn't respond to anything regarding why the punishment was happening" <-- taken from your original post.

You pointed out several things you found as issues but posted no proof of him being biased, so I'm not really sure why you're saying the communication is the only issue after claiming he's biased against you. Maybe I missed something?

If you look at the screenshots, after I repeatedly asked him why I was getting slain and him ignoring me, I said that I would take this to the forums. I don't think that he was enforcing the rules properly by slaying me, letting the other player off the hook, and ignoring my questions throughout the remainder of the map we played on and into the next map. I didn't say it was a bias against me personally as a player, it was just a bias in regard to "i don't think that's kosable, RDM" rather than "that is not kosable because _____" in addition to punishing one player for inflicting damage and not the other.

While the wording was off in his slay reason and he should have just said "I asked another staff member", that doesn't mean he is biased. If he was constantly slaying you with logs showing the other player doing damage to you first I could see your accusations to be accurate and hold weight. But seeing as he simply miss-worded something and failed to communicate why he did what he did that does not prove biased. One instance of miscommunication or lack thereof does not prove bias. 

You need to understand that we as staff members deal with many, many, many trolls constantly arguing slays and it can wear on even the best of staff members over time and cause you to not want to get into it with people. Doesn't mean he couldn't have done better with communication, simply a point I would like to point out.
locked, has been resolved all around