Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
league of legends favorites?
For all of those who play league, whats your favorite champion, lane, etc.?
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
I'd have to say my favorite would be Allan Quartermain. Such a multifaceted character and he spends most of his time in Africa, a continent that I find fascinating. Haggard did a great job with his creation.
SONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPPORT MY GUY
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

My favorite role is jungle and my favorite champions for it is Evelynn, Kayn, Graves, and Khazix.  I play more but right now those are my favourite for that role.
I use to be a support main which I mained, Zyra, Leona, Alistar, Karma but I could usually play any support.
For ADC I only play Miss fortune, Jhin, Twitch, and Xayah.
fuck top and mid.
Volobear top, sometimes jungle
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-03-2018, 11:41 AM)Soup Wrote: SONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPPORT M
good, the world needs more support, so thank you for your services  Angel 
on another note i usually sion top, or malphite top, somtimes brand or anivia mid, morgana support, or evelynn jg, im not a good bot so i tend to not try.

(03-03-2018, 05:25 PM)Rynn Wrote: My favorite role is jungle and my favorite champions for it is Evelynn, Kayn, Graves, and Khazix.  I play more but right now those are my favourite for that role.
I use to be a support main which I mained, Zyra, Leona, Alistar, Karma but I could usually play any support.
For ADC I only play Miss fortune, Jhin, Twitch, and Xayah.
fuck top and mid.

i played one game with karma so far but shes a really good support in the way of when i played i could get decent damage off while shielding at the same time, and i like that her ult doesnt cost and itll still go good with combo'ing other abilities
I play every role.
Top: Jarvan 4, darius, nasus.
JG: Jarvan 4, udyr, voli, amumu, nidalee
Mid: Zed, yasuo, zoe, talon, orianna
Adc: Jhin, vayne, Tristana
Support: Thresh, alistar, leona, blitz
[Image: giphy.gif]
Zoe is my favorite champion, I like to use her as much as mid, sup and top (top when I'm trolling a bit). I think it's super good in late games, in a normal game you can do 1300 magic damage plus physical damage, defeating some champions in one hit and killing with two "Q" to others. It's also good as sup for its ability to sleep, it can be very useful in the first minutes, also to escape and to push into the harams that form in mid.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZOE I LOVE YOU!
ive been playing alot of warwick and jeez hes op if you can play him right