Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make your server less toxic
So I joined a few days ago, right? I was bored with TTT, so I came on over. 

And to my surprise (not really) the server was full of kids who kept screaming in their mic, ghosting, etc.

Also... I noticed a lot of toxicity

It seems Prophunt really rustles people's jimmies.

Would post screenshots and a video of the constant spam, toxicity, and rape, but my power went out before I could do anything so gg folks
[Image: giphy.gif]
Eww ph
[Image: original.gif]
I blame Vanoss.
Also nice double post, delete the second one so we can keep it gay ;^)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Lol, leave us alone it isn't as serious as TTT so of course we are going to have children. Smh.
I'm sorry you experienced that. With staff on we are very strict on ghosting and mic spam, but we also allow our users to have fun as long as they stay within the guidelines of our rules. Once again the children talking is ultimately a result of the youtubers that play these games. Thanks for the suggestion, we will try to better our server  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-02-2017, 07:05 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: I'm sorry you experienced that. With staff on we are very strict on ghosting and mic spam, but we also allow our users to have fun as long as they stay within the guidelines of our rules. Once again the children talking is ultimately a result of the youtubers that play these games. Thanks for the suggestion, we will try to better our server  Heart

I like your signature but prop hunt just doesnt do it for me it. TO much dumbness in PH servers in general.
(02-06-2017, 05:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:05 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: I'm sorry you experienced that. With staff on we are very strict on ghosting and mic spam, but we also allow our users to have fun as long as they stay within the guidelines of our rules. Once again the children talking is ultimately a result of the youtubers that play these games. Thanks for the suggestion, we will try to better our server  Heart

I like your signature but prop hunt just doesnt do it for me it. TO much dumbness in PH servers in general.

Hello everyone!

I'm here today to talk about a man known as "BlackCatTheGreat." This poor lad is, unfortunately, nearly illiterate, and so I kindly ask all of you to donate $5 to me so that I can help him finish his elementary education and achieve functional literacy. Just $5 is all it requires to introduce the gift of intelligence to this poor individual.
(01-31-2017, 07:03 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: So I joined a few days ago, right? I was bored with TTT, so I came on over. 

And to my surprise (not really) the server was full of kids who kept screaming in their mic, ghosting, etc.

Also... I noticed a lot of toxicity

It seems Prophunt really rustles people's jimmies.

Would post screenshots and a video of the constant spam, toxicity, and rape, but my power went out before I could do anything so gg folks

I agree, but I can definitely ensure you that the staff on Prop Hunt will be much more put together and so on. We have discussed these issues as a team and will do our best to fix them.  ;)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(02-02-2017, 07:04 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Lol, leave us alone it isn't as serious as TTT so of course we are going to have children. Smh.

Are you saying you don't care about the toxicity as the.. co-owner?
OP didn't say that children were the problem, he just said that them screaming, micspamming, etc. was.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]