Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mh
How many bans does this chucklehead need to learn that he needs to leave this place? God damn

-1 for any unbans and I say keep it that way for at least a year
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bump?
hm, seems I have forgotten about this, sorry. Your Appeal has been Denied. You may reapply in a month, but I'd probably wait longer than that. We want to hear sincerity towards your wrong doings on servers/discord, not just "what you think you want us to hear." You need to take the hint if you want to be unbanned. We don't want to know why you are sorry for being banned, we want to know what you are sorry for your actions and why you are apologetic, sincere, and deserve another chance after you've had more than the usual person does. Also, put some effort into your appeals. You need to show us that too.

I'd recommend interacting on forums once and a while in a civil manner and when you genuinely think you are ready this time and have actual progress to show instead of appeals month after month.