Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mistake ban
Steam Name: My Name Jeff

Steam I.D: uncle_g_

Who banned you: La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban:it says Trolling 

Reason for Mods to unban you: i did no such trolling it was so crazy in there i think the wrong id was took 

there was a pretty deep convesation about it in the Ph discord chat if you would like to check there but it boiled down to them having no proof i did anything wrong its just hear say i fave been wronged was asked to so sorry for wasting the staff time i did nothing wrong if you think i did if you can find proof id love to see ot cause the staff had none 
      Many Thanks....
yea i was there last night too i remember you i don't think you ever even talked. Hell i could barley get a word in with all the spam but you probably wont get unbanned staff is kinda full of themselves no offence but they let power go to threr head not all but some do good luck friend
I personally did not witness the events on the server, however, your conduct and explanation on the Discord proves your claims to be false. I was informed by NoNameAvailable that you were trolling last night and he had already engaged in two disciplinary measures. NoName informed me of such information at about 12 AM CST. I was engaged in a CK2 game at the time and did not ban until around 2 AM.

As the rules state, only one warning is necessary before a permanent ban is used. I, however, out of the goodness of my heart and lack of proper evidence, chose to ban you for just 1 week.

When I heard that I potentially made a mistake on the Discord, I offered to remedy the situation immediately. However, much confusion and a noticing of my lack of ability to unban ensued. I even asked the owner to unban you. However, as the investigation continued, more facts came to light. Turns out this was a good thing.

The most notable and threatening incongruity in your story was the name changes on your profile. I noticed a lot of ridiculous name changes like "love" or "wef" and we asked you about this. You said that you were messing around with a friend and changed your name a bunch about a "week ago." This turned out to be blatantly false and all of the name changes occured on the night of 3/30/2018. This would make it pretty damn evident that you changed it in an effort to hide your previous name of "GOD IS REAL." This is the name you were banned under.

You caused a lot of ruckus in the discord this afternoon and blatantly lied to me in an attempt to get unbanned. This is unacceptable.

It is of my intention to permanently ban you rather than maintain the previous one week ban. Remember, this is the fair punishment for trolling on the server. Now you have spread that trolling to the discord, and now the forums.

Here is picture of you lying about name changes. [Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Earlier on discord when asked why  you had several names such 'wewgqre'. you replied "about a week ago me and a friend were justy making up crazy shit" however each of your name changes took place on the same day you were banned. the truth is, you were changing your name so that you had some reason to grasp onto for an unban
secondly, you bring in an account called "fastUNban" the fact that you bring in your alt just so that you have someone on your side actually makes your case worse. along with the fact that this person had been playing on the server means that you were avoiding you ban punishment by playing on an alt. this is punishable by a week long ban, however because punishments ramp up with multiple infractions you end up with a permanent ban.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(03-30-2018, 09:14 PM)FastUNban Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 09:02 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I personally did not witness the events on the server, however, your conduct and explanation on the Discord proves your claims to be false. I was informed by NoNameAvailable that you were trolling last night and he had already engaged in two disciplinary measures. NoName informed me of such information at about 12 AM CST. I was engaged in a CK2 game at the time and did not ban until around 2 AM.

As the rules state, only one warning is necessary before a permanent ban is used. I, however, out of the goodness of my heart and lack of proper evidence, chose to ban you for just 1 week.

When I heard that I potentially made a mistake on the Discord, I offered to remedy the situation immediately. However, much confusion and a noticing of my lack of ability to unban ensued. I even asked the owner to unban you. However, as the investigation continued, more facts came to light. Turns out this was a good thing.

The most notable and threatening incongruity in your story was the name changes on your profile. I noticed a lot of ridiculous name changes like "love" or "wef" and we asked you about this. You said that you were messing around with a friend and changed your name a bunch about a "week ago." This turned out to be blatantly false and all of the name changes occured on the night of 3/30/2018. This would make it pretty damn evident that you changed it in an effort to hide your previous name of "GOD IS REAL." This is the name you were banned under.

You caused a lot of ruckus in the discord this afternoon and blatantly lied to me in an attempt to get unbanned. This is unacceptable.

It is of my intention to permanently ban you rather than maintain the previous one week ban. Remember, this is the fair punishment for trolling on the server. Now you have spread that trolling to the discord, and now the forums.

Here is picture of you lying about name changes. [Image: unknown.png]

i did not leave the server till about 3 am reagal egal said you have no real proof i was spamming so no perma ban
Fun fact you're still logged into your alt and outed it by responding.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unban request denied. You lied about the circumstances of your ban, trolled intensely, brought an alt account on the forums to petition for an unban, and avoided your ban on the server through the use of alternate accounts. You're permanently banned.