Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mod app or sum
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: 523.52 hours

When First Joined: May 26 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Same as last time. 3:00 - 11:00 P.M. Eastern Time on weekdays, and all day on weekends.

Sponsor(s): ur mom

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: As I've rose through the staff ranks (fairly quickly if I'm being honest) I've had many experiences that have helped to better my conduct as a staff member, and by becoming Moderator, I'll be able to expand my abilities as a staff member once more. Also, by obtaining this rank, I'll have the ability to better connect with other staff members, joining the likes of @Dildo Shwaggins @"Lycan" @Gabe @RenzoLeBenzo all people that I'm familiar with, and who have been great mentors, showing me the ropes of being staff here. By joining them in their position as Moderators, I'll be able to learn about my new rank and it's newfound powers from the best.

Why you want to help the community: The community is in a tight spot right now, and you've all shown so much love to me since I started playing here. Since we are in need of more staff, I feel as if I'm obliged to become part of the Moderator team and, once again, give back to my community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nah

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yah TMod Trusted

How did you find us?: i saw the server and i was like dang server i join and joined

Other: I love you guys. (no homo tho i like the womens)

edit: formatting error
(10-12-2018, 11:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

-1 this man is a liar and cannot be trusted, we all know he means the large homo 

kappa

+1, I have had the joy of playing TTT with Laced from when he was a donor that swung around every now and then to a no-lifer over the summer and now a somewhat no-lifer given school. He's been incredibly helpful with reports whenever he's on and has great judgment and knowledge of the rules. He also knows how to distinguish fun time from keeping people in line time very well, and I think he would be a great addition to the mod team.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhHh

+1 : I've been around for roughly two months and after observing everyone I've found this ho to be actually one of the most competent staff member I've seen. He's on top of reports and good with managing the big dumb kids. I normally wouldn't put any input for applications here because I haven't been around that long but I genuinely think lil xan should be promoted to mod. He's also shown me he knows when to get serious and can separate a good time from actual harassment, which somehow not a lot of people can read a situation or cares enough to do something about it.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(10-12-2018, 11:09 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

-1 this man is a liar and cannot be trusted, we all know he means the large homo 
Wow Laced, lying on your application. I'm sorry but this is against the rules and I have to give you a -1 aswell cuz you are gay as hell.

A big +1!

He is one of the most active staff members out there. He knows the rules exceptionally. He’s very helpful and he’s a very fun guy, and like Dildo & Hani said, he knows when it's time to have fun and when it's time to be serious. This guy definitely has what it takes to be a moderator. Keep up the good work Laced.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
+1
I may not play TTT but I have been around Laced quite often to know that he is Mod material. He has the demeanor to handle everything from RDM to trolling. He shows he can have fun but be serious when it js required. And I believe that last part is super important when looking for a Mod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 I'd recommend just resigning cus u bad.

but yea, +1 knows his stuff, active, wouldn't be too shabby at moderator.
+1 I’ve heard good things about you even tho I’m banned it sounds like you would be a good moderator. GL
Laced Xanax ezclaps people left and right. He's funny, good looking, great with the ladies and is the big gay. Real talk though, I haven't been around lately due to being accepted into the Air Force so pardon my inactivity. But Laced is straight up one of the best staff members we have. He's good at his job, knows how to deal with scenarios, good with the general population and without a doubt in my mind, Moderator worthy and ready. +1 bro good luck.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(10-13-2018, 12:33 PM)General Iroh II Wrote: +1 I’ve heard good things about you even tho I’m banned it sounds like you would be a good moderator. GL

ily mr mini man get unbanned faster
+1 Xan is amazing at what he does on TTT. He's such an awesome player to goof around with and he absolutely deserves Mod.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche