Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mod app or sum
(10-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 01:16 PM)Spooky Chrome™ Wrote: +1 he good at shitposting

I'm sorry who are you?

to make this not a shitpost I will add that laced is good at doing reports in a timely manner

didn't you already +1 u dumb
+1 Really good staff and fun to play with, knows the rules to the extent that most people don't question his rulings because he's that good :^)
U knew i was gonna be here alright lanxed canaxs ima have to -1 cuss ur gay and cuss ur also big homo
BUT +1 cuss im a fireman now but in all seriousness +1 cuss active too much and does his job well but not better than me
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 i really need put reasons why laced should be mod ??? just do it and make the world (or the server at least) a better place to live.

p.s laced mum said +1 too

edit: ur mom said +1
(10-18-2018, 01:29 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: does his job well but not better than me

[Image: pJCkBvM.jpg]
Your app has been approved. You will be promoted at some point in the future, hopefully soon

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon