Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mod app or sum
+1 always following requirements for staff handles situations calmly but I might do a +0 if I don't hear ya talk there's some things you cant solve in text chat but because some people ignore it you need to use voice chat but that's just my opinion you don't have to follow it but I will keep it +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 He's a good staff member. He's always on and he does his job and does it well. Also, he's within the top 1 most homosexual people on the server and that should count for something.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(10-13-2018, 02:53 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: Also, he's within the top 1 most homosexual people on the server and that should count for something.

ur mom and ur sister beg to differ
-(-1) too much shit posting and trolling, sorry your app has been denied
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-13-2018, 04:02 PM)Trombowen Wrote: -(-1) too much shit posting and trolling, sorry your app has been denied

the irony
+1 this man cured my aids
The fact he bullies me in the discord is completely unprofessional, and I see no reason why he's staff in the first place.
+1 tho.
+1 he good at shitposting
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-14-2018, 01:16 PM)Spooky Chrome™ Wrote: +1 he good at shitposting

I'm sorry who are you?

to make this not a shitpost I will add that laced is good at doing reports in a timely manner
(10-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 01:16 PM)Spooky Chrome™ Wrote: +1 he good at shitposting

I'm sorry who are you?

to make this not a shitpost I will add that laced is good at doing reports in a timely manner
im deathrun
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023