Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more models
can we have more models in the store. by now i have every single model and i have a ton of prem and points with nothing to use on. and can we have more female models to theres very few and the best one is catwoman. i suggest supergirl and some animated models. i just want new models to start collecting again ^^

(11-18-2018, 05:09 PM)Adelina Phoenix Wrote: can we have more models in the store. by now i have every single model and i have a ton of prem and points with nothing to use on. and can we have more female models to theres very few and the best one is catwoman. i suggest supergirl and some animated models. i just want new models to start collecting again ^^

oh and add a link and zelda ^^
[Image: giphy.gif]
We just added models 2 months ago. The holiday crates will be appearing though and they contain the seasonal models. (Halloween crate for October and Christmas crate for December)

No word yet on more models being added at this time.
We recently added new stuff so it will probably be a while until we suggest and/or add new things to the server
[Image: giphy.gif]