Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new maps
we need new maps even if it crashes more pppl will come if we have more map and go to atleast 60 ppl
You I do think we need to add some new maps to spicy up the server, but I disagree about make the player cap to 60. The more on the server at the same time the higher chance the server crashes

(Be posting later some maps that I like to see)
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
For more server slots more needs to be paid... The crashing isn't serverside. It is about the map itself. If we raise the player cap it would make issues worse. There aren't many maps that can hold 40 people. Which means...they crash.. So yeah. We are doing what we can do. Thanks for the suggestion.

*EDIT* If you do not see your map suggestion added, it is because we have already had it/removed/denied it. Map additions have no certain date either. So don't get discouraged if they aren't instantly showing up on the server. I have to go into each map testing spawns, stress testing, prop testing etc.. If it fails to meet a certain criteria it is automatically declined.