nopleez unban request
Ingame Name: nopleez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25213494[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/LacIosa/][/url]

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Community ban (targeting/harassment, trolling the discord/forums/server)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: The reason I got myself banned was because I was constantly being targeted by certain (ex) high ranking members of the community. They wanted me gone so I gave them what they wanted. News has reached me that these members are no longer here, so I would like to rejoin the community.

I've been very involved in this community for a few years, you can look through my post history and see that I've attempted to contribute many times. It seems being involved in unban requests is what led to my demise.

I would also like to admit that yes, I have ban evaded multiple times. Clearly that was wrong of me and if that is the reason I am denied I understand. The ban evading was done to target those that have targeted me.

I also heard a rumor that I was DDOSing the server about a month ago. I'm flattered but I would never do something like that. I have never once targeted the server during my time being banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Yes multiple times
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-unban-plz
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest--4072

Other: 

[Image: b58cc99f21.png]
+1 hes a good guy and Has changed his ways. I agree the 9k alt accounts he made did not help his original ban but I think he deserves to be unbanned as of now.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
+1 for unban or reduction. 

In my opinion, the permanent ban was an extreme action made by the staff member who Nopleez was banned by.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1

I'm aware his excessive amount of evasions may hinder this unban request, BUT he shouldn't have been banned in the first place. His initial permaban was the result of Scoovie getting salty. Besides, all nopleez wanted was to have some fun and he was banned for it.
-1 while those you had issues with may not be here currently, that shouldn't excuse all the issues you caused after the initial permaban, including the mass alts, joining my discord to try and start things, etc. Also not to mention you followed said person to another community to post your "meme saying" about them. How does that show you've changed and you will behave any differently if unbanned?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-14-2019, 07:05 PM)Avi Wrote: -1 while those you had issues with may not be here currently, that shouldn't excuse all the issues you caused after the initial permaban, including the mass alts, joining my discord to try and start things, etc. Also not to mention you followed said person to another community to post your "meme saying" about them. How does that show you've changed and you will behave any differently if unbanned?

I haven't changed at all, I never claimed to change. I'll always be a troublemaker because that's who I am.
Oh I forgot you also joked about ddosing the server too in my discord which is also a no from me.

Edit: I should clarify the statement "I will stop ddosing the server if scoovie unbans me" was in my dms before you made a joke about it in my discord. 

One more edit: Just so Im not speaking from baseless accusations here's a screenshot from that situation.
https://imgur.com/a/TmYgPOk
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-14-2019, 07:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Oh I forgot you also joked about ddosing the server too in my discord which is also a no from me.

I didn't know jokes were against the rules. I apologize for joking.
(07-14-2019, 07:11 PM)iammakingathreadpleasedontban Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 07:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Oh I forgot you also joked about ddosing the server too in my discord which is also a no from me.

Jokes are fine, jokes about ddosing are not. Plenty of people have gotten bans for joking about saying they are going to ddos the server.
(07-14-2019, 07:20 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 07:11 PM)iammakingathreadpleasedontban Wrote:

Jokes are fine, jokes about doing are not. Plenty of people have gotten bans for joking about saying they are going to ddos the server.

People have been unbanned after joking about DDoSing the server. People have also NOT been banned for doing things that are worse than anything nopleez would do.