nopleez unban request
(07-14-2019, 07:53 PM)Hani Wrote: I want it to be known that when I first joined this community and when I met Scoovie, I found out quickly that he didn't and probably still doesn't (understandably) like Nopleez. I don't know what there history was but every time he saw nopleez join, he would say along the lines of "eugh why the fuck is nopleez joining"
I can guess that Nopleez had mutual feelings back granted those 3 threads he made but he probably was fed up with feeling targeted by someone that seemed untouchable.

Just something I feel that should be thrown out there ty.

I agree with Hani. Unsure where everything started. I cannot +1 or -1. I will just let this information play in.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
All memes aside here.

+1 unban server. +0 discord/forums (beyond this unban request)

He's evaded a lot more on forums, and discord I don't know too much whether he has evaded but his trolling tended to be confined to those things and he wasn't always the best behaved on server but not the worst either. So, I think he should be able to come back on server but needs some more time before coming back to other parts of the community
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I say unban on fourms and discord first to see if he should be ok for unban on server 

+0
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-14-2019, 08:04 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I say unban on fourms and discord first to see if he should be ok for unban

This is my favorite meme in the Dinklebergs community.
Your unban request has been Accepted. However you will only be unbanned form the server and not the forums and the discord since that's where most of the problems have stemmed from those 2 areas. We will have you on 2 month probation if we see that you can handle your self you will be unbanned from the forums and discord.