Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
overflow server increase
Hi guys, pianoman here.  I was just wondering if the overflow prop hunt server could get an increase of the max players that can be on it.  I know the population has been down since school started and the overflow is for testing things before they get put on the main server.  But that doesn't mean that players won't go there.  I know I do because I like to be on servers that are less crowded, for lack of a better word.  I just don't think the overflow server should be neglected just because the population of the servers as a whole is down.  Just saying.
So... increase the cap that isn’t being filled? Or am I missing something?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The main objective is to fill the main server and use overflow as small scale testing. As the population increases then the overflow capacity will too, as for now it's difficult to fully populate main since school kicked off. 

Yes some enjoy overflow more because less people, but for now the cap will most likely stay since it was changed within the past 3 months.
Dink changed the cap to encourage those who play on Overflow to move to main.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Overflow's purpose is for when Main is capped people can join that while waiting for a slot in main to open. I can understand you preferring to play there since 30-40 people can be a bit much especially on smaller maps, but i don't see it going up until it's needed again
[Image: J6yUs0g]