Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please unban
Steam Name: (§6tana §2meerkat)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_1:0:161244898)

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: abuse of unstuck command

Reason for Mods to unban you: I wasnt even on when the mods banned me and the only reason why i use the unstuck command is because i get stuck.(example) when in lock up i try to get the wrench so i can easily hide. but when i try to get it i become the table, so i do !unstuck and i go outside of the map and request a TP. (if a mod is on)

(Optional) Extra details:
-1 not going to happen. We have 2 ban requests for you both with video evidence of you breaking the rules. You admitted to cheating last night when there were two Test Mods and a Trusted on.

Links to ban requests:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...e-offender

You also admitted to getting banned from other servers for cheating as well.

The video evidence shown from Voxxy's ban request is directly contradicting what you are saying in your unban request. This means that you are lying. You were not stuck, you were abusing to the !stuck command to get to spots.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 You ADMITTED to me and fish that you purposefully get out of the map every map and were laughing that you were never punished for it.
-1 Sorry not going to happen. Like Fish and Monarch have stated above you admitted to abusing stuck several times. You also were ghosting and mic spamming. In all honesty you have been on long enough now to know better.
Nope, 100% trustworthy. Unban this man IMMEDIATLY.
(lol did you actually think you wouldn't be banned?)
skrrrt hehe ok ill stop see you guys tomorrow
Unban denied and you should change your attitude when you return or you will see another ban soon.
[Image: giphy.gif]