plz unban me
-1, I enjoy playing with you, but the favoritism has got to stop. You has been banned 12 times, so why would anyone expect you to change? If you were to get an unban I am sure that you will be back again making another unban request. Sorry nopleez, but you have not changed since your other bans.
(01-12-2020, 07:34 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: This is more about the favoritism and people complaining how it's an issue, but when someone speaks against such as myself, in cases like this, it's shit all over.

(01-12-2020, 07:36 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: -1, I enjoy playing with you, but the favoritism has got to stop. You has been banned 12 times, so why would anyone expect you to change? If you were to get an unban I am sure that you will be back again making another unban request. Sorry nopleez, but you have not changed since your other bans.

I can assure you there is no favoritism going on, otherwise I would have already been unbanned.
(+1 + -1 = 0)

Give the man another chance broski. Yeah I'll put $100 on the fact that he's going to blow it, but nopleez's reasons for getting himself banned are what gives me life these stressful days. Nothing he has done gives off the feeling of being malicious. Everything is satire and sarcasm with the man.

In full seriousness, I'm on the fence with unbanning him. A small portion of me believes he's had way too many chances, the rest of me just wants to see what kinda amazing suggestions he offers the community next.

This is an online gaming community for a videogame that is a living meme, consider the legitimate pros and cons for unbanning him. Is he going to hack? No. Is he going to say stupid shit? Yes. Does his presence actually harm the server and the welfare of its players? No, we're all gaming losers.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
As much as I'd love a redemption story for you Nopleez, I don't really know. I enjoy playing with you on TTT (even though you're a troll), but you've had so many chances to begin with brother. Like Raider said, I'm on the fence. You've been on the server and discord for some time now and haven't really done much, so if they unban you then so be it, but just know that the chances you will get are running low. This should be an example for the future
This is a forum unban request. On here alone he is near 30 bans, or may be there already bc I simply stopped counting. So comments on whether it is PH or TTT players/staffing giving opinion have exactly 0 bearing as both use the forums. Originally I was not going to comment further, as I have no want to continue the same endless argument, but I felt it necessary to point out that certain points made are mistaken or limited in view. Nuru pretty much hit it on the head.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-12-2020, 07:42 PM)ikfjal Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 07:34 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: This is more about the favoritism and people complaining how it's an issue, but when someone speaks against such as myself, in cases like this, it's shit all over.

(01-12-2020, 07:36 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: -1, I enjoy playing with you, but the favoritism has got to stop. You has been banned 12 times, so why would anyone expect you to change? If you were to get an unban I am sure that you will be back again making another unban request. Sorry nopleez, but you have not changed since your other bans.

I can assure you there is no favoritism going on, otherwise I would have already been unbanned.
The fact that they let you keep an alt forum account to do yet another unban is pretty good enough to me. You shouldnt be allowed to evade even for an unban. Most people contact and admin and get restricted to the unban section just to post an unban or contact one to post the unban for them.
Like matt said you have well over 30 forum bans. That's more than enough and you don't deserve to be on forums.
Why the hell is this even a damn debate. The excessive amount of bans warrants a complete removal from this place with all links severed. Having the apparent ability to join one of the servers, to have joined Discord and to be able to post on here is an utter disgrace.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(01-12-2020, 09:49 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Why the hell is this even a damn debate. The excessive amount of bans warrants a complete removal from this place with all links severed. Having the apparent ability to join one of the servers, to have joined Discord and to be able to post on here is an utter disgrace.

I'd say my ability to join the servers for the past few months shows that I am indeed a good boy. You forum people just never see my good deeds.
(01-12-2020, 10:45 PM)ikfjal Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 09:49 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Why the hell is this even a damn debate. The excessive amount of bans warrants a complete removal from this place with all links severed. Having the apparent ability to join one of the servers, to have joined Discord and to be able to post on here is an utter disgrace.

I'd say my ability to join the servers for the past few months shows that I am indeed a good boy. You forum people just never see my good deeds.
You were being a good boy on the servers last time you were unbanned on the forums. You were rebanned within a week.
But he's innocent